ADVERTISEMENT

Goodale with a Boom!

Anyone know the reason for Goodale’s BOOM! on Twitter 10 min ago? New recruit???

The timing with JoJo can’t be a coincidence can it? I’m guessing money became available to move around. If that’s the case, it won’t be Mullen since he’d be on a football scholarship anyway.

Calling on Lex... What type of BOOM we talking here? TNT or Nuclear?? 💣💣💣

The timing with JoJo can’t be a coincidence can it? I’m guessing money became available to move around. If that’s the case, it won’t be Mullen since he’d be on a football scholarship anyway.
It has to be a real possibility that he goes wrestling only in college. He has a much lower ceiling as a football prospect and already is a cadet world silver medalist in wrestling so the sky is the limit there. Maybe the extra $ was enough to basically get him where he wanted to be financially. Haven't heard much from him on the football side of things recently and he really doesn't have any P5 offers aside from RU so it's not like he has many other options in that department. No insight or info here, but merely speculating.

I agree with you though, it's probably not him and maybe someone like Portella which would be a nice pickup as well.

Reactions: koleszar
I fully trust Goody and staff... so I am excited for this pickup

For those of us who are not plugged into the sport, can anyone elaborate a bit more on this kid?

Not sure about the football thing. His stock in football has been falling. He just didn't progress on the football field like many thought he would. Now his wrestling prospects have soared.

Really helps round out this class-

Willies 2022 big board-#6-Soldano, #43-Casale, #83-Gayer, #138-Chletsos.

Nice follow up from the 2021 big board-#10-Peterson, #24-Hamilton, #54-Olivieri, #69-White, #-190-Weaver
And to think we were all worried about recruiting about 3 months ago.

Really helps round out this class-

Willies 2022 big board-#6-Soldano, #43-Casale, #83-Gayer, #138-Chletsos.

Nice follow up from the 2021 big board-#10-Peterson, #24-Hamilton, #54-Olivieri, #69-White, #-190-Weaver

And to think we were all worried about recruiting about 3 months ago.
Another solid class. I'm still worried that we can't land more of the top elite kids, like 3 or 4 Soldano's, but I understand why and hope we can break through eventually. We need multiples of those top 5 and top 10 kids each class to take the next step and contend for a team trophy.

Another solid class. I'm still worried that we can't land more of the top elite kids, like 3 or 4 Soldano's, but I understand why and hope we can break through eventually. We need multiples of those top 5 and top 10 kids each class to take the next step and contend for a team trophy.
Yup, it is so hard to make the next step from a top 15 team to a top 8 team then to a trophy......... to move up, other teams gotta move out, lol. A lot of blue bloods in the top 5. However, no reason we cannot compete with Va Tech, NC state that have gotten in the mix!

Gotta be able to keep and develop them too.

I got the sense portella wasn’t rushing his decision. Welcome Luke! California ? Pretty unusual. How’d it transpire?

Would be huge if it's Mullen

Gonna channel my inner teen girl and overanalyze everything and say there would be more O’s for Mullen I think

It has to be a real possibility that he goes wrestling only in college. He has a much lower ceiling as a football prospect and already is a cadet world silver medalist in wrestling so the sky is the limit there. Maybe the extra $ was enough to basically get him where he wanted to be financially. Haven't heard much from him on the football side of things recently and he really doesn't have any P5 offers aside from RU so it's not like he has many other options in that department. No insight or info here, but merely speculating.

I agree with you though, it's probably not him and maybe someone like Portella which would be a nice pickup as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT