ADVERTISEMENT

Great day to be RC alum

Now just need my daughter"s 6th grade travel team to win their Clark Tourney group and will be a great week....fyi we beat Chatham pretty soundly in our bracket
Onto Championship round next weekend

Good luck greenknight. Those are all kids I taught I’m sure .

Thanks Shell it's fun for sure love the Clark Tourney its fun for the kids. The girls went 0-3 last year 1st yr together lost to New Providence, Cranford and Westfield I think by like 6 pts combined this yr 3-0 so they are growing together as a team

Thanks Shell it's fun for sure love the Clark Tourney its fun for the kids. The girls went 0-3 last year 1st yr together lost to New Providence, Cranford and Westfield I think by like 6 pts combined this yr 3-0 so they are growing together as a team
If things are the same as when my kids played, one lesson learned: You have to be the much better team to beat Clark in the Clark Tournament--and, yes, moreso than other hosted tournaments.

If things are the same as when my kids played, one lesson learned: You have to be the much better team to beat Clark in the Clark Tournament--and, yes, moreso than other hosted tournaments.
Yes only 2nd year but Clark definitely team to beat we are not in their bracket

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT