ADVERTISEMENT

Guesses on Remaining Start Times for Home Games?

TrueRU

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Here are my predictions:

Howard 12pm
New Mexico 12pm
Iowa 3:30pm
Michigan 7 or 8pm (confirmed)
Illinois 12pm
Indiana 3:30pm
Penn State 8pm (confirmed)

Would like all 330 for the ones up in the air . That's the best start time . A late morning /early afternoon tailgate and basically a night football game (at least later in the season )

Howard - NOON (BTN)
NM - 3:30 (ESPNU)
Iowa - 3:30 (ABC - regional)
Ill - NOON (ESPN2)
Indiani - NOON (BTN

It is great now that we know our entire schedule, and even many of the start times so early on. Late in the the old Big East/AAC days, that definitely was not the case.

Howard : noon for sure. nothing better than baking in the hot summer sun watching us trounce an ooc team.
New Mexico: I saw a rumor of 8pm somewhere...which would be nice so early in the season.

Howard : noon for sure. nothing better than baking in the hot summer sun watching us trounce an ooc team.
New Mexico: I saw a rumor of 8pm somewhere...which would be nice so early in the season.
Sept night games are the best.

Noon games guarantee that all fans in the stadium at kickoff only come from the following towns--Piscataway,New Brunswick,Dunellen,Spotswood,East Brunswick,Franklin,Manville,North Brunswick,South Brunswick,Highland Park,Edison, and South River. NO MORE NOON GAMES !!!!!!!

Noon kickoff for whenever the announce homecoming. Homecoming has been noon for the last three or four years. Brutal

Howard - Noon
New Mexico - 6/7:00
Iowa - 3:30 I hope but have a bad feeling Noon
Illinois - Homecoming (IMHO), 3/3:30 BUT "TBA" unfortunately
Indiana - TBA (noon)

Noon starts are the worst. Hoping for 3:30 for home opener and Iowa.

For us early risers who don't mind starting to tailgate at 8am, we love Noon kickoffs. PLUS, you are home for the 2nd half of the 3:30/4pm games and all of the night games. I'm so revved up for the games I'm up by 5am even if I don't get to bed by Midnight.

Let the Games Begin !

Howard - Noon
New Mexico - 3:30
Iowa - 3:30
Illinois - Noon
Indiana - 3:30

For us early risers who don't mind starting to tailgate at 8am, we love Noon kickoffs. PLUS, you are home for the 2nd half of the 3:30/4pm games and all of the night games. I'm so revved up for the games I'm up by 5am even if I don't get to bed by Midnight.

Let the Games Begin !

Noon starts in early September are brutal. I don't mind them much in Oct or November but ANY day games, 1st couple weeks of the season, are awful IMHO (and I love watching games all day and night, as well...).

Reactions: Scarlet Shack

Let the Games Begin !

Noon starts in early September are brutal. I don't mind them much in Oct or November but ANY day games, 1st couple weeks of the season, are awful IMHO (and I love watching games all day and night, as well...).

I personally don't have a problem with a noon start and early tailgate time but the fringe members of a tailgate group usually do. The core will always be there but I like to host, and I'm sure you guys do to, and the noon starts are difficult to attract interest.

Joining the B1G meant noon was going to be the norm, not the exception.

Two other game times for NU came out this morning so maybe all schools will have some more revealed. 2:30CST for Illini in Lincoln on Oct. 1st and 2:30 at Indiana on Oct. 15th. That is 7 game times released for NU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT