ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh Enjoys His Discounted Ruth's Chris Steak with a Milk

it will be the photo he shows the parents next time he wants to have a sleepover at a recruit's house.

Look...I drink milk with my meal not red wine. I'm a good guy. Please let me sleep over, please..........

He has a DUI on his record right?

Drink that milk Jim.

Not the first milk story about him either.

Harbaugh is the man. His kicking our asses on Saturday was the culmination of the Flood era, and a stepping stone of what Harbaugh has done there since the last time we played them we beat them. They are a model of what our program needs to become, just like Ohio State, Michigan State, Wisconsin, etc.

Hopefully we can do the same thing and turn things around so the next time our teams meet up, we go up 2-1 in the series.

Harbaugh is the man. His kicking our asses on Saturday was the culmination of the Flood era, and a stepping stone of what Harbaugh has done there since the last time we played them we beat them. They are a model of what our program needs to become, just like Ohio State, Michigan State, Wisconsin, etc.

Hopefully we can do the same thing and turn things around so the next time our teams meet up, we go up 2-1 in the series.
You mean tie the series up at 2-2.

Harbaugh has a contract with some dairy company. I saw a selfie" he texted a recruit and he had a carton front and center on his desk at work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT