ADVERTISEMENT

Have Just Cancelled My Indianapolis Hotel Reservations, etc.

RC66

Senior
Jun 9, 2009
Longtime RUWBB season ticket holder.

Gave up our RUFB season tickets two years ago.

Next year is last year of looking for a change in this decade-long WBB merry-go-round. Dash that hope again next year, and the WBB season tickets go too.

If Pike and Schiano show life in those programs, I'll go back to their programs.

Sure, I'm a loyal RU son. And also a longtime CVS supporter. (I've never been as proud of my alma mater as I was listening to Essence and CVS's articulate, schooling public reactions to Imus's stupidity.) And I do believe that CVS is dedicated to turning young student athletes into women of substance.

But watching games like the Minnesota and the two Michigan State losses is just not fun, painful actually, and unless I see a change next year, I'm going to stop paying for that.

your choice.
Understand your frustration with the WBB program.
If a change happens, let's hope the Rutgers President and BOG will be willing to pay what it takes to bring in someone that can make RU WBB a top program and not try to pay less than what it will take to bring in the type of HC that has the best chance to make RU WBB an elite program again, bring back loyal fans that have given up supporting the program because it hasn't fulfilled their expectations

RU FB was something that was just plain embarrassing the way the program was run after Schiano left.
Before Greg left there were some fans that want him replaced because he never won a conference title, nor brought RU to a major bowl game.
The results after he left has to be put on the school, running football on the cheap, and not the program.

As for MBB looks like Pike just might make that program something we all can be proud of.
Let's hope WBB (under Stringer or someone else) and FB under Greg prove to be programs we can point to with pride and not give up on.

Reactions: scripts

Next year is last year of looking for a change in this decade-long WBB merry-go-round. Dash that hope again next year, and the WBB season tickets go too.

If Pike and Schiano show life in those programs, I'll go back to their programs.

Sure, I'm a loyal RU son. And also a longtime CVS supporter. (I've never been as proud of my alma mater as I was listening to Essence and CVS's articulate, schooling public reactions to Imus's stupidity.) And I do believe that CVS is dedicated to turning young student athletes into women of substance.

But watching games like the Minnesota and the two Michigan State losses is just not fun, painful actually, and unless I see a change next year, I'm going to stop paying for that.

now THIS post really says something.
but 1 PS.. IF Pike shows life? Try getting tix to any home game rest of the way... long time coming. And hope it can include FB and WBB soon too.

Reactions: Abro1975

Feel free to jump back on the bandwagon AFTER the team wins enough for your liking " loyal son" your ilk will not be missed at the games.

Pike hasn't showed life? Huh?

Yes he has. Which is why I have made stubhub richer this year ... and will probably go back to MBB season tickets next year.

Yeah, I'm afraid it's true. Even for loyal sons, winning puts butts in the seats; and losing doesn't.

It's taken me more than a decade of yearly disappointments sitting and cheering in our WBB seats to get to this point. But, I reiterate, if I don't see a reason to hope for a change in fortune by the end of the '20-'21 WBB season, I'm giving up my WBB seats for awhile.

Reactions: scripts
Yes he has. Which is why I have made stubhub richer this year ... and will probably go back to MBB season tickets next year.

Yeah, I'm afraid it's true. Even for loyal sons, winning puts butts in the seats; and losing doesn't.

It's taken me more than a decade of yearly disappointments sitting and cheering in our WBB seats to get to this point. But, I reiterate, if I don't see a reason to hope for a change in fortune by the end of the '20-'21 WBB season, I'm giving up my WBB seats for awhile.

RU men's Basketball has ONE more win then the RU women do, & every season in forever the RU Womens team has many, many more wins then the men, so there appears to be something very different going on here!!!

RU need scorers and I think she found some for next year. They are going to be young but they will be back for sure.

RU men's Basketball has ONE more win then the RU women do, & every season in forever the RU Womens team has many, many more wins then the men, so there appears to be something very different going on here!!!

Yeah, it's called trajectory.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
It's hard to believe that the team I saw today against Michigan is the same team that collapsed against weak teams like Minny and Michigan State. So hoarse, I can barely talk.

Maybe that Michigan State disaster woke them up?

It's hard to believe that the team I saw today against Michigan is the same team that collapsed against weak teams like Minny and Michigan State. So hoarse, I can barely talk.

Maybe you should reinstate your reservations

Not running the 55 allowed the players to still have gas in the tank in the 4th quarter, can't run the 55 with this short of a bench, especially with no guards on the bench save for Danielle.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT