ADVERTISEMENT

Heningburg play by play

Ok sorry I don’t know the job description difference. Thanks for pointing that out.

It’s refreshing to hear someone call a game without a bias unlike this next game Carcatera is calling. We’re going to hear about Duke and ND getting left out and that they should have been in.

Reactions: Terry_2426
Last 90 seconds: Richmond had a one goal lead with the ball and failed to attack.
Then when their D prevented Penn to tie they failed to clear.
This allowed Penn another chance and they converted.
Then with 24 seconds left Richmond let the clock run down and did not generate a good attempt...losing in overtime.

Reactions: red sail
Richmond should have won. Tough way to lose that game.

St joes hawks fogo is a stud in this 3rd game. We need to recruit a dominant fogo

Last edited:
I understand that it is raining in new haven, but watching st joes and Yale falling and sliding all over this Yale field, I hope our guys have the right cleats for grass tomorrow

I hope Jules gets the nod to do the RU game vs Penn this Saturday!

Was at the game yesterday so I didn’t listen to QK. Was he a DBag as usual?

I hope Jules gets the nod to do the RU game vs Penn this Saturday!

Was at the game yesterday so I didn’t listen to QK. Was he a DBag as usual?
More annoying than anything. Him and Anish are just painful to listen to even when they're not pumping the ACC.

Like it or not, they are ESPN’s lax A team. You want them doing our games regardless of what you think of them personally. Would love to see Jules eventually overtake QK as the #1 color guy.

Well that’s a shame. I thought he did well. Was well spoken, well versed on what teams were trying to accomplish. Didn’t fill up dead air time with bada Bing bada boom nonsense like QK. Hopefully he continues in the booth in future seasons. I might just keep the volume on for those games. 😊 👍

Well that’s a shame. I thought he did well. Was well spoken, well versed on what teams were trying to accomplish. Didn’t fill up dead air time with bada Bing bada boom nonsense like QK. Hopefully he continues in the booth in future seasons. I might just keep the volume on for those games. 😊 👍
I thought so as well. He is young and seems
to have a bright future.

I thought he was great as well and as a bonus he actually talked about lacrosse not like those other two yahoos we got.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT