ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Great observation. Am I alone ?

DennisHajekRC84

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
In the last 2-3 days I have seen something I haven't seen in forever. Perhaps 4 to 5 times I saw an opposing player reach down and help a player from the other team up. Somebody helped Edy the other day and I saw it 3 times today! One while the play was in action.

I'm sure most find this a stupid post but even the announcer's called it out and said need more.
Balling, killing it, playing tough has nothing to do with sportsmanship.
Signed by old fart who loved seeing it and wish we'd see more of it.

In the last 2-3 days I have seen something I haven't seen in forever. Perhaps 4 to 5 times I saw an opposing player reach down and help a player from the other team up. Somebody helped Edy the other day and I saw it 3 times today! One while the play was in action.

I'm sure most find this a stupid post but even the announcer's called it out and said need more.
Balling, killing it, playing tough has nothing to do with sportsmanship.
Signed by old fart who loved seeing it and wish we'd see more of it.
No idea whether it’s been happening more recently but I agree with the rest of it.

No idea whether it’s been happening more recently but I agree with the rest of it.
All I know To lux is I watch a good amount of games and hardly EVER see it
. So to see it the his much caught my attention. Especially the one where a player was down near the key helped up with the ball moving on the 3 point line.

Reactions: fluoxetine
I have seen Ace Bailey do this many times in HS games.

I don't know what game it was but saw the same thing happen this week and noted it as well actually.

The player on the ground didn't take the help and waiting for his teammates to come over.

See it all the time but today when it happened while the play was still going was unique.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT