ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm all these newbies sitting in 100 level tomorrow night better be standing and cheering all game, right?

rubigtimenow

Senior
Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Throughout the year I saw lots of people that sit in the 200s throwing shade at the people in 100s saying they don’t stand or cheer enough (or is my perception skewed because of typical board complaining by 1-2 incessant posters?).
Anyway… Welcome to 100 level seats people.
Be loud and stand often!

Throughout the year I saw lots of people that sit in the 200s throwing shade at the people in 100s saying they don’t stand or cheer enough (or is my perception skewed because of typical board complaining by 1-2 incessant posters?).
Be loud and stand often!
I can't go to the game in-person so i didnt rush to click the ticket link, but i see the 100's are now sold out. Were they 100% available at the start of the day? or did they only open up pieces and are holding back tix for special use?

I can't go to the game in-person so i didnt rush to click the ticket link, but i see the 100's are now sold out. Were they 100% available at the start of the day? or did they only open up pieces and are holding back tix for special use?
Went on at exactly 12 noon and they were 95% available and by 12:10 were less than 5% available and now all gone

please don't "mess up" my seats LOL

Last edited:
Maybe it will be like the Phoenix open.

The will be a lot of long standing fat a$$ imprints on a lot of those lower seats.

Be loud and stand often!
The latter.

From my perch in the 300s I'm always impressed by how into the games the 100 level is. Better than the 200s.

I’d imagine if you R going you R a fan that loves RU and will most likely be a fan that will cheer team.

People bought the tickets in 100s super quickly. RU didn’t dump to SH, else there would be 1000 tickets on their and it’s not even remotely that close.
Look Here Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

I just checked. There are only a total of 48 tickets available in the 100s on StubHub.

Look Here Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

I just checked. There are only a total of 48 tickets available in the 100s on StubHub.
well at least its not as bad a trying to get decent concert ticket even during the "pre-sale" on ticketmaster. W've talked about getting students onto the sides. Well tomorrow should be a good test of the concept (to some extent).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT