ADVERTISEMENT

Hoboken Game Watch Party: Bash The Badgers

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
WHO: you, me and a lot of other RU alumni and fans!!!

WHAT: drinks, food, football and fun!

WHERE: 8TH St Tavern, Hoboken (corner of Washington and 8th)

WHEN: Saturday (doors open approximately 11:15AM)

WHY: to cheer ouR Scarlet Knights on to victory #5!!!

FEATURING: FORMER SCARLET KNIGHT STARS!!! Full menu INCLUDING MULTIPLE "FAT" SANDWICHES (1st time since The Pinstripe Bowl @ Legends!!! I'll have exact choices later), 3 largest TV's in the bar (remember, this is streaming...and YES we are already working on having SOUND wired through the DJ system). WE WILL ALSO BE RAFFLING OFF (4) FOUR TICKETS to Homecoming vs MSU!!!

LET'S GO RU!!!!!!!!

12017234.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MADHAT1
I have been made aware that this Saturday is the 7TH and not the 8th. I, however, have absolutely no clue how to EDIT this flyer lolol!

@ScarletKid2008

Last edited:
I have been made aware that this Saturday is the 7TH and not the 8th. I, however, have absolutely no clue how to EDIT this flyer lolol!

@ScarletKid2008
Well at least you got the 8th street Tavern right and those that don't find out the right date of game and game watch can drown their sorrows with a few if they they hit 8th Street on the 8th
Now lets forgive Nuts for this mix up , even if he's not really to blame
.:YesNo

• Haha
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Isn't that place a couple of blocks from where Maxwell's used to be ?
How's the parking ?

@DJ Spanky I’m starting to think that you are actually my stalker in disguise. Your obsession with me taking pictures is CREEPY lol!!!

Make sure to cue up some Minnie Riperton on Saturday!

Isn't that place a couple of blocks from where Maxwell's used to be ?
How's the parking ?
Yes.Maxwell's is now 1 of 2 higher end Italian places (IIRC this one more seafood/raw bar oriented), owned by the same person, across the street from one another (the other at the old "Helmer's" location). Parking shouldn't be TOO bad as it's early in the day.

bump , in case someone hasn't been on the board for awhile and just come on doesn't know about this ( or nuts gave them the old flyer 😁)

He does have control over posting privileges and banning,,,hmmm....
and can be a stalker that bans himself then reappears..
DJ Soprano maybe.
Anyone know if Spanky drives a ford focus 🤔

Are they confirmed to have peacock? Called a few places who guaranteed they’d have the game..then I mentioned it was on peacock and they said no.

Are they confirmed to have peacock? Called a few places who guaranteed they’d have the game..then I mentioned it was on peacock and they said no.
go to Hoboken.
I hear a place on 8th street has the game and you can bust some nuts if the peacock isn't playing

2 road games....2 rainy Saturday in NJ....but that DID NOT keep the fans away for the Michigan games SO.....

.....arrive early, order your FAT sandwich, and what was the other thing? Oh yeah...

.....WEAR RED TO THE BAR!!!!

Is this near the path? May head up solo tomorrow.
Easy walk. Exit PATH, go a block north (without puking while passing the State Penn crap across the street, left onto Newark and then 2 blocks up right onto Washington and enjoy the sights (as well as Block R's at 3 other bars on the east side of the street as you make the trek).

Reactions: mikemarc1
Easy walk. Exit PATH, go a block north (without puking while passing the State Penn crap across the street, left onto Newark and then 2 blocks up right onto Washington and enjoy the sights (as well as Block R's at 3 other bars on the east side of the street as you make the trek).

Also what time does it open? Google says 12, but I assume they’ll open before the game??

Considering their parties every single week, I want you to figure that one out for yourself, okay?

What kind of an asshole asks a question like that?

😆 at you getting sensitive over that question.

I know you attend home games so to figure it out we can look at the road game record

I remember last season it seemed like every hoops Game Watch was a loss.

I’m hoping they starts getting some W’s bruh.

Reactions: RUPinstripe
😆 at you getting sensitive over that question.

I know you attend home games so to figure it out we can look at the road game record

I remember last season it seemed like every hoops Game Watch was a loss.

I’m hoping they starts getting some W’s bruh.
I mean we’ve been having these parties since 2004, if I recall correctly, so it’s pretty easy to figure out how many have been wins and how many losses.

You came across as being kind of an ass with that question hence the response.

I mean we’ve been having these parties since 2004, if I recall correctly, so it’s pretty easy to figure out how many have been wins and how many losses.

You came across as being kind of an ass with that question hence the response.

I think you know there hasn’t been a W this season when you’ve started a thread for a game watch.

Hope that changes vs Indy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT