ADVERTISEMENT

Hoboken Game Watch Party Sat 10/21: Hack The Hoosiers!!!

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
WHO: you, me and a lot of other RU alumni and fans!!!

WHAT: drinks, food, football and fun!

WHERE: 8TH St Tavern, Hoboken (corner of Washington and 8th)

WHEN: Saturday (doors open approximately 11:15AM)

WHY: to cheer ouR Scarlet Knights on to BOWL ELIGIBILITY!!!

FEATURING: FORMER SCARLET KNGIHT FOOTBALL STARS!!!
Full menu including your FAVORITE "FAT" SANDWICH, game day beer/seltzer/drink/bucket specials, game on MOST TV'S including large "wall screen" TV and FULL GAME SOUND throughout the bar!!!

LET'S GO RU!!!!!!!
12043219.jpeg

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Great turnout and atmosphere in Hoboken for the game !

@AreYouNUTS has been keeping this tradition alive for 15+ years! Great to have a nice celebratory moment there with about 75? Rutgers fans in attendance in a nearly full bar.

I even noticed a bunch of fans come into the bar, particularly PSU and they turned around and went elsewhere ! And the few PSU fans that were there got a nice reminder of whose state it is when OSU clinched the game .

Game watch parties are really an awesome time. Sometimes more enjoyable than home games. For those of you who haven’t tried one yet, highly recommend you get out there and support RU, your local resturants / bars , and connect with fellow alumn !

@AreYouNUTS has been keeping this tradition alive for 15+ years! Great to have a nice celebratory moment there with about 75? Rutgers fans in attendance in a nearly full bar.

I even noticed a bunch of fans come into the bar, particularly PSU and they turned around and went elsewhere ! And the few PSU fans that were there got a nice reminder of whose state it is when OSU clinched the game .

Game watch parties are really an awesome time. Sometimes more enjoyable than home games. For those of you who haven’t tried one yet, highly recommend you get out there and support RU, your local resturants / bars , and connect with fellow alumn !
Good to hear

They staff enough bartenders and servers for the game watches?

Hopefully RU fans there tip heavy

Thanks brotha! GREAT to see you guys again (and the entire family!!!). Honestly I fully expected 150 wall-to-wall yesterday BUT totally forgot that 75% of Hoboken was at The Hunt. What a shit-show it was after 5PM in town

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT