ADVERTISEMENT

HOBOKEN GAME WATCH PARTY: IOWA Sat 11/11 3:30PM @ 8th St Tavern

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
This is our 1st non-noon start time road game of the season. I would STRONGLY suggest arriving - and packing the bar - EARLY on Saturday.

- most TV's including "wall screen"

- full bar GAME SOUND

- game day drink specials

- FAT SANDWICHES

- RUTGERS FOOTBALL ALUMNI

LET'S GO RU!!!

12090539.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteBus
This is our 1st non-noon start time road game of the season. I would STRONGLY suggest arriving - and packing the bar - EARLY on Saturday.

- most TV's including "wall screen"

- complete GAME SOUND

- game day drink specials

- FAT SANDWICHES

- RUTGERS FOOTBALL ALUMNI

12090539.jpeg
How was First and Ten yesterday? Why was your thread moved?

Good game to miss but never miss a chance to go to First and Ten.
Softball playoffs. Down to 3 teams going into last night. We're now in the finals. Not even CLOSE to being a choice as to where I would have to be last night (once all games were moved from last week due to fields being underwater....again).

Softball playoffs. Down to 3 teams going into last night. We're now in the finals. Not even CLOSE to being a choice as to where I would have to be last night (once all games were moved from last week due to fields being underwater....again).
Nice. Go win it!!

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
That's the plan. Play 2 and take 2!
Back in my 30s (you most likely in diapers lol) I was on 3 teams. A local team, a traveling team and a regional all star team. We won everything that year and playoffs were so much fun. Enjoy, relax, and kick ass!

Back in my 30s (you most likely in diapers lol) I was on 3 teams. A local team, a traveling team and a regional all star team. We won everything that year and playoffs were so much fun. Enjoy, relax, and kick ass!
We've already knocked out 2 teams that also "travel" on weekends. One just played in the nationals in Florida a couple of weeks ago. Again, for a weeknight league, it's HIGHLY competitive.

Don't forget to take pictures while you're rocking out to Minnie Riperton!

Guys and gals get here NOW so we can get rid of Nitiots and Twerps!!! if you get here and can’t find a seat, don’t worry, half the people sitting will be leaving by 3:30.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT