ADVERTISEMENT

Home means ..

ruready07

All American
Apr 15, 2003
that you can always go back if needed.

Bob Mulcahy - did his best. Gambled on football to advance the department - and it luckily worked. Got us to the big ten. Expanded the stadium.

Pernetti - loyal son, did his best. Was one of us, blew his nose in the star ledger. Had schiano ditch town in the middle of the night on him and was delivered the Rice incident. And I don’t care how you view his handling of anything - in these dirty jersey politics, you’re usually dealing with a lose-lose situation . His media savy helped get us into the conference

Ray rice - I mean, he’s now married to the girl! One of our stars fell victim to the “caught on camera” craze that started around that time. Guy has done everything in his power to clear his name.

Flood - did his best. Got caught in the nasty media machine like many others. Took on the challenge and he somehow didn’t meet people’s expectations.
Has the 4th highest winning percentage in program history (150 yrs!). Won a Big East title. Played hardball with recruits just around the time this “new normal” era started. It was a decent, commonly used tactic , just didn’t work in this instance.

My details may be a bit off , but the point stands

I believe to a man everyone of these guys should be able to walk campus with their head high

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News