ADVERTISEMENT

I have returned: FEED ME

The RUT

All American
Gold Member
Oct 31, 2011
I apologize for the delay, I was busy shooting a smooth 102 on the golf course here in sunny San Diego. Not to brag, but I picked up four triple bogeys on the round and even had to drop my pants on the 12th hole. But much like the Rutgers basketball team, I finished the round with a birdie (no pun intended) on 17 and a par on 18.

Congrats to Pikiell and the rest of the team, I couldn't be more happy to be so damn wrong. I can't wait to watch selection Sunday and actually have it mean something.

Do your worst gentlemen, I like my crow medium rare.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

With all that said, LET'S FVCKING GO!!! WE'RE DANCING!!!!

I think we can all root for the team and still point out things we think can improve. Dont get me wrong, im loving this and rooting for the guys hard as anyone but the point will remain that we have room for growth. Ideally this off season is spent implementing a half court offense, were desperately in need of one to make things easier.

There is always room for improvement and some things I would like to see as well, but overall what Pike has done with this program and this year's team is amazing. He is going to be an all time legend on the banks

Lesson to be learned- let chit play out before you get diarrhea of the mouth. It happens to the best of us but learn from it. Peace.
I mean I don’t disagree with my post from the time that I wrote it. The team wasn’t running an offense, we weren’t making adjustments. It was diarrhea on the court.

But the last 3 games we seriously flipped a switch. Credit to Pike for turning it on when we needed it most.

I mean I don’t disagree with my post from the time that I wrote it. The team wasn’t running an offense, we weren’t making adjustments. It was diarrhea on the court.

But the last 3 games we seriously flipped a switch. Credit to Pike for turning it on when we needed it most.
Good thing they finally started to run an offense the past 3 games. Or maybe it was they finally started making some shots?

Good thing they finally started to run an offense the past 3 games. Or maybe it was they finally started making some shots?
No the team looks a lot more loose to me. A LOT more off ball movement.

No the team looks a lot more loose to me. A LOT more off ball movement.

Same offense.

We just happened to make 9 threes and shoot 50% from behind the arc today. Big difference when you can play great defense, rebound AND shoot vs. just play great defense and rebound.

Reactions: B0ski
The team was clearly slumping for a bit. The difference to me was that some thought this was a collapse and we were going to the NIT and sucked now. Others like me that said the players are slumping but they will break out of it. It just didnt make sense that everyone would just play bad forever. Now we are peaking at the right time. We got our slump out of the way. Its perfect

Perhaps the comment you made in the other thread about not having a brain was about you. It is the same fng offense. Basketball teams go through shooting slumps just like every other sport. Perhaps stick to sucking at golf over sucking at bball analysis.

The team was clearly slumping for a bit. The difference to me was that some thought this was a collapse and we were going to the NIT and sucked now. Others like me that said the players are slumping but they will break out of it. It just didnt make sense that everyone would just play bad forever. Now we are peaking at the right time. We got our slump out of the way. Its perfect
Thank you.

Perhaps the comment you made in the other thread about not having a brain was about you. It is the same fng offense. Basketball teams go through shooting slumps just like every other sport. Perhaps stick to sucking at golf over sucking at bball analysis.
Save for the Michigan games and Maryland game on the road (both teams shot poorly), our percentages have been relatively consistent.

It's simple. Bandwagon fan who thought the team would lose today so he decided not to watch and/or listen. If they lost he would be here calling Pikiell over-rated.
Oh so you’re just going to ignore my response to you saying I watched the game on my phone.

It’s called YouTube TV, I can watch the game anywhere I want.

I apologize for the delay, I was busy shooting a smooth 102 on the golf course here in sunny San Diego. Not to brag, but I picked up four triple bogeys on the round and even had to drop my pants on the 12th hole. But much like the Rutgers basketball team, I finished the round with a birdie (no pun intended) on 17 and a par on 18.

Congrats to Pikiell and the rest of the team, I couldn't be more happy to be so damn wrong. I can't wait to watch selection Sunday and actually have it mean something.

Do your worst gentlemen, I like my crow medium rare.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

With all that said, LET'S FVCKING GO!!! WE'RE DANCING!!!!
Props to you for stepping up with apology. I forgive you and you can stay on boards LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT