ADVERTISEMENT

I know many don't care, or want to discuss, but

For every Minkah Fitzpatrick there's a ton of kids who leave Jersey to go to these big programs and ride pine. JG would've probably been our starter.

Reactions: mikershoein

JG
MV5BMTE5NzkyODg1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTY2OTE0._V1_UY317_CR22,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

79p3i-1456497845-211-lists-gleason_100_main.jpg

174537main_glenn_john_hr_1.jpg

For every Minkah Fitzpatrick there's a ton of kids who leave Jersey to go to these big programs and ride pine. JG would've probably been our starter.
And why say that if he sucks there he will suck here....why don't you people get that. It's very degrading to the team and the program to make statements like that..

Pompous kid who deserves to be a career head phone wearing signal sender

I noticed that Gary Walker is 4th on Michigan Depth chart and another FR RB Is starting. I assume he will transfer soon.

Only Rashan Gary the 5 star is starting but he would have started on any team.

They had about 3 other 4 star recruits from NJ , Hawkins WR no longer on the team, Amir Mitchell WR transfer to Rutgers, Ron Johnson DE disappeared and nowhere on the 2 deep.

Michigan only had 1 NJ recruit in 2017 and none in 2018, I guess they soured on NJ.

Last edited:
Guarantano is one kid who like Melton who should be here... jimmy sr needed to be a bigger supporter... but all they saw was a program lead by a complete boob with no real direction... Flood did us irreparable harm as a program... we can make some hay still this year but we need to stay major injury free... maintain , develope and finish out recruiting with some DL guys...

Reactions: Virginiarufan
But he lost out to a JR. QB. He's only a r- FR so this isn't all that crazy. That said, I hope he sits for awhile.
---
yes, but if the Junior qb does well, JG might be next years backup, again....so that would be two years on the pine..... last time I checked, Tenn has multiple 4 star qbs, it must be really tough to win the job.

Uh... as much as you guys dislike the kid, lets not just accept anything that's said on the internet as true..

Everything from Tennessee news sites say "Quinten Dormady and Jarrett Guarantano were listed as co-starters when Tennessee's first depth chart was released."

The official depth chart says Quinten Dormady OR Jarrett Guarantano

give it a rest and move on...

And then they recruit over him.
---
6 months ago it seemed most Vol fans thought JG was going to be the man.... it was a close battle this year.... JG was rated higher than Dormady, but Dormady won the job in practice...

He should still be here

at Rutgers but we moved on and for us that is good

Guarantano is one kid who like Melton who should be here... jimmy sr needed to be a bigger supporter... but all they saw was a program lead by a complete boob with no real direction... Flood did us irreparable harm as a program... we can make some hay still this year but we need to stay major injury free... maintain , develope and finish out recruiting with some DL guys...
If he's not playing there he wouldn't be playing here so why do we need an egomaniac here...would be another CL

Some of you folks don't give up in bashing. If Ash was here we might have had JG in scarlet. "Nuf said. Let's move on. Not too sure if he did ever transfrr here if he would supplant anyone. Lewis is a stand and I am.confident Ash and Kill will continue to bring in talent at the qb position.

Hold on. It's all good and fun, but let's put it this way:

YOU CAN GO HOME AGAIN

Yeah, he may have spurned his home state, but as we've seen from Gus The Bus, Kiy Hester, Damon Mitchell, Jerome Washington, Drew Turzilli, and any number of other guys, go wherever, experience what you thought you were missing, learn from thoses coaches, then come back home. We might have a spot for you.

Reactions: redking
If Guarantano had committed here he may not have started that is correct... it would have given Ash a big feather in his cap recruiting wide... he is a sophomore who could supplant the current QB... Junior G wanted to go Big Time Rocky Top but if he wanted to someday come home who are we to say no.

One side of the argument is that if you are a "star", you are not afraid of competing against other stars to get a job. The other side is why not become THE star on a program that may well give you the opportunity to not only play, but become the catalyst of making that program a winner.

Watching the Fla/Mich game and it looks like Kareem Walker is buried on the depth chart at Michigan. Evans and two other backs all have had caries. No Walker. Interesting.

Watching the Fla/Mich game and it looks like Kareem Walker is buried on the depth chart at Michigan. Evans and two other backs all have had caries. No Walker. Interesting.
Kareem will transfer somewhere since he's fourth on the depth chart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT