ADVERTISEMENT

I want some verbals!

Bryce Watts was our first commit last year on March 27. How did that work out for us?
It's only about 2 weeks past March 27. Calm the hell down.

This is pretty much a snap shot of the problem. I would say if Ash signs the 42nd rated class again, goes 2-10 this upcoming year, and then goes 5-7 the following year, the program would be on a terrific trajectory.

People argue that this most recent class was his second class (which I find totally ludicrous) but that would mean we would fire him with before his first full recruiting cycle becomes JR and R/SO. It's non sense. If the off field recruiting continues in the 40 range there is absolutely no reason to fire him.

I only made the first post because I hope people realized it's the custeounsing culture that needs to change first. After speaking with Hobbs I know he understands what Ash took over and how much time he needs. It would help all of us if the fan base could align itself with those expectations. Afterall, the recruits are swayed by the culture.

I'm off tangent now and putting out hypotheticals but I stand by the first post you responded to.

You are wasting your time. Dude is one of the top 5 dumbest people on this site. Posts one piece of non-sense after another.

Bryce Watts was our first commit last year on March 27. How did that work out for us?
It's only about 2 weeks past March 27. Calm the hell down.

Sorry but Naijee Jones committed in November 15.

Also 1 and 2 are not 100% and 200% respectively of 0...but I get the point.

I can't believe MD is relying on a big check from UA or Plank individually this year. UA stock near its 52 week low. ROA & ROE not good, shareholders can't be happy..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT