ADVERTISEMENT

Indoor practice facility

We need more Towers like support. That much I agree with, but we will never be OSU, UM, PSU, NEB, etc. That doesn't mean we can't be better than most of the Big Ten or beat those OSU, UM, PSU, MEB teams in sports, but we may never have that type of money or super fancy stuff. That is just reality.

Thats not reality. Our alumni make salaries competitive with OSU, UM, PSU, and Nebraska alumni, but they have to be convinced of the value in donating. We have a 500K strong alumni base, but but less than 3K donate.

Nevertheless, we're almost 3/4 of the way done with a $100M fundraising campaign. I'm hopeful by the end of next year, we'll be done with that campaign.

There are 500,000 alumni, but only 2,000 donors. This shows that if people are convinced of the value, they will donate.

If alumni want a championship caliber program, they will get one. If they don't, then we'll just have to live with the results.

Thats not reality. Our alumni make salaries competitive with OSU, UM, PSU, and Nebraska alumni, but they have to be convinced of the value in donating. We have a 500K strong alumni base, but but less than 3K donate.

Nevertheless, we're almost 3/4 of the way done with a $100M fundraising campaign. I'm hopeful by the end of next year, we'll be done with that campaign.

There are 500,000 alumni, but only 2,000 donors. This shows that if people are convinced of the value, they will donate.

If alumni want a championship caliber program, they will get one. If they don't, then we'll just have to live with the results.

How many of those 500,000 will ever donate to sports however?

Rutgers raise over a Billion for academics. I am not convince that those people will magically want to give to sports now when they never have before.

I hope that I am wrong. I would be very happy to be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT