ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting free throw video...

@kyk1827 posted the best FT information in years regarding the court features and the spot in the middle. I shot just over 80% from the line in my last men’s league season where before he shared that tidbit I was shooting low 70s.

Reactions: dkostus
@kyk1827 posted the best FT information in years regarding the court features and the spot in the middle. I shot just over 80% from the line in my last men’s league season where before he shared that tidbit I was shooting low 70s.
Nice. 80% is pretty sick. I know the team and fans are big supporters of using tech in practice and training, and it sounds like there is some good video tech being employed in here.

What was the info? The dot in the middle of the FT line?

Yeah basic stuff lol
Even throwing darts I used shot technique I learned shooting free throws in high school. Eliminate extraneous movements, aim for a specific spot. Sounds similar to advice I hear on golf swings. Consistency of movement is the goal. Of course... we lost the dart tourney this year, so...

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT