ADVERTISEMENT

Football IOWA GAME THREAD

don't have twits but i'm gonna wear my nike pro-combat jersey for the first time for good luck... if we manage to win this game then my overall season prediction will most definitely change

iu

Listening to Meyer on Big Noon Kickoff on FS1 was interesting. Guy is smart.

Just don't crap the bed as early as they did against UMass. We won't be able to wear down Iowa like we did UMass to take control and win the game.

HOW DOES THE NOSE TACKLE JUMP OFF SIDE!

YOU ARE THE CLOSEST TO THE DAMN FOOTBALL.

WATCH THE FOOTBALL

Piss poor coverage by the CB and S. The receiver just ran a good route with no moves.

Inexperience at safety? We expected pass but secondary blew the coverage.

It's like they lulled us into a false sense of they're just running the ball. Our backfield forgot that the quarterback can throw.

Avery better tighten it up. I expected more from him this year. Shaky last week too

That didn't take long. Got a offsides, and then a poor coverage. Rutgers can't afford to get behind in this game.

That was not a complicated pass route to defend. That's just piss poor coaching or rock head players.

its the red helmets... cannot play D with white uni and red helmet.

seriously though.. there's that taking advantage of an opportunity thing.. 2nd and short.. chuck it... how many times have you seen us run it in those situations.. just to get the first instead of using that down/distance opportunity to stretch the field.

on second and nine I don't think they take the shot downfield
but because of the dumb penalty it is second and four and a perfect set up for the TD ball
young looking into the backfield gets burned

Reactions: RUScrew85
and there's that thing where the other deep back always waves "don't bring it out" instead of blocking.

I thought D was playing well. gave up big play, BUT I think we can make it a game today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT