DI Live Streaming Guide (11/20 - 11/26/2023)​

Monday, November 20:
Marymount at Morgan State 6:00 PM Morgan State All-Access
Pittsburgh at Maryland 7:30 PM B1G+

Tuesday, November 21:
George Mason at American 7:00 PM ESPN+
NWCA All-Star Classic at State College, Pennsylvania 7:00PM FloWrestling

Sunday, November 26:
Binghamton, Cornell, Lock Haven at Mat Town Open I - hosted by Lock Haven 9:30 AM
South Dakota State at Minnesota 1:00 PM B1G+
Iowa at Iowa State 3:00 PM ESPN

So many great storylines in Cy-Hawk Dual...Love that it is being broadcasted on ESPN

Projected Lineups​

125: #21 Drake Ayala, Iowa vs #10 Kysen Terukina, Iowa State

133: #8 Brody Teske, Iowa vs #20 Evan Frost, Iowa State

141: #1 Real Woods, Iowa vs #30 Anthony Echemendia, Iowa State

149: #9 Victory Voinovich, Iowa vs #13 Casey Swiderski, Iowa State

157: #2 Jared Franek, Iowa vs Cody Chittum, Iowa State

165: #5 Michael Caliendo, Iowa vs #2 David Carr, Iowa State

174: #18 Gabe Arnold, Iowa vs #29 MJ Gaitan, Iowa State

184: Brennan Swafford, Iowa vs #6 Will Feldkamp, Iowa State

197: #26 Zach Glazier, Iowa vs #24 Julien Broderson, Iowa State

285: Bradley Hill, Iowa vs #6 Yonger Bastida, Iowa State

Last edited:
Crazy how mediocre that Iowa lineup looks without the suspended guys. They wouldn’t even be a top 20 team without the transfers. Just a matter of time before the Ferrari’s bring them back to where they should be talent wise.

They wouldn’t even be a top 20 team without the transfers.
They could barely field a team without transfers! I'm counting 6 in their lineup and their 5 highest rated guys all started at a different school.

Most looking forward to the Franek - Chittum match. What happened to Ferrari? Redshirted?
This is def the main event.. the blue chipper that was training at iowa then flipped to Iowa state vs the guy that was brought in to help Iowa win a team trophy… could be Iowa states first win over Iowa under Dresser.. let’s see if they get it done….

Hopefully we get to see a Chittum vs Ferrarri match in the future lol

This is def the main event.. the blue chipper that was training at iowa then flipped to Iowa state vs the guy that was brought in to help Iowa win a team trophy… could be Iowa states first win over Iowa under Dresser.. let’s see if they get it done….

Hopefully we get to see a Chittum vs Ferrarri match in the future lol
Agree. I find Chittum quite impressive. The true test will be how well he does against a highly-ranked guy like Franek. I'd love to see him beat Ferrari. His reluctance to even be on the same team with the Ferraris echos the sentiments of some of us here. I had predicted that they would land on the team with the lowest ethical standards. I was disappointed to see Rutgers in the hunt.

Franek beats Chittum 4-2 as Chittum had a takedown right at the buzzer that was a tick late. Great match. Iowa up 9-6 at halfway mark. Ayala won at 125 and Frost of ISU won in upset at 133. Woods was lucky to win in OT at 141 and Swiderski of JSU won 8-1 at 149

Gabe Arnold bumps up weight to take out WillKemp.. kid has heart wow.. watch out Starocci

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT