ADVERTISEMENT

Ironman Tournament tomorrow...Recruit Nate Blanchette

Aug 19, 2007
Nate is the #2 pre seed at 175lbs...Tourny starts at 10am Friday...All coverage is on FLO

1. Tyler Eise - Ponderosa, CO

2. Nate Blanchette - Central Catholic, MA

3. Adam Waters - Faith Christian Academy, PA

4. Gage Wright - Parkersburg South, WV

5. Dominic Federici - Wyoming Seminary, PA

6. Colin Kelly - Mt. Carmel, IL

7. Peyton Westpfahl - Liberty, MO

8. Carson Thomas - LaSalle, OH

9. Talon McCollom - Edmond North, OK

10. Elijah Penton - Winter Springs, FL

11. Peter Snyder - Blair Academy, NJ

12. Noah Blair - Millard West, NE

13. Gunner Cramblett - Graham, OHE

14. Eddie Neitenbach - Buckeye, OH

15. Duncan Christensen - Malvern Prep, PA

16. Ty Miller - St. Edward, OH

Lets Go Nate!

Last edited:
Nate is a great, well manned young man and a very good wrestler as well. The BEST in New England !

I met him in RI, in November for the Schwartz Invitational, the best kids in high school for all 6 States in NE !
My Grandson Jake, who is a Freshman in HS @ 150 placed 3 rd.

He WON @ 175 , but was a little out of shape and took too much liquid between bouts that made him projectile vomit on the mat and into a garbage can.

I joked with him that I was calling Coach Pritz, but that it had already gone viral ! Great Kid !!

( The late Jim Pritzlaff played RG at Syracuse with me ! (TE)).

Looks like Nate MFF out of the tournament. Hopefully he is okay.

I doubt we’ll get much info, especially since he isn’t local. Definitely a curious forfeit since it was after a win and he still had another round to wrestle yesterday as well so I would wager he must have been pretty banged up to not continue, especially traveling all the way to Ohio for the tournament.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
I doubt we’ll get much info, especially since he isn’t local. Definitely a curious forfeit since it was after a win and he still had another round to wrestle yesterday as well so I would wager he must have been pretty banged up to not continue, especially traveling all the way to Ohio for the tournament.
Agree top kids are not mff out of the toughest HS tournament unless something happened. Top kids are not built that way. After he won he did sort of collapse when he came off the mat. So something was wrong

• Wow
Reactions: Leonard23 and MS-RU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT