ADVERTISEMENT

Isiah Pacheco was a miss for the Broncos...

Pacheco, Edwards, Cherry, Stapleton, Brackett, Izien and other good RU players were undrafted or low drafted but became good NFL players. I could see recruits being told to be careful of RU because it could hurt their value even if they are good. Does RU work with NFL teams aside from the pro day stuff? Some iffy movies get awards because the studios promote them. Good movies fail to get acclaim because they are quiet in background

Reactions: rucoe89
Guy sounds like a typical poster. Claims to have been right a couple of years ago, and now doesn't want to let you forget it
That’s why this board is great! If you’re a great poster that is right alot you can prove it and bump legendary threads !
Others can then complain about the legends

Pacheco, Edwards, Cherry, Stapleton, Brackett, Izien and other good RU players were undrafted or low drafted but became good NFL players. I could see recruits being told to be careful of RU because it could hurt their value even if they are good. Does RU work with NFL teams aside from the pro day stuff? Some iffy movies get awards because the studios promote them. Good movies fail to get acclaim because they are quiet in background

You can’t make this kind of assessment from bringing in 2 and 3 star guys and transforming them into studs. That’s crazy. The guys we’ve put in the NFL came to us underrated as recruits. Very few guys will go from that to early NBA draft caliber because the low ranking in the first place accounts for measureables etc. If anything, this shows that Rutgers prepares players to perform well enough to compete at the next level.

Going strictly by compensation, Jason McCourty was a 6th Round pick yet made around $56 million in his career only trailing 1st Rounder DMac ($92+ million) and 3rd Rounder Logan Ryan ($59 million) not including playoff payouts.

Going strictly by compensation, Jason McCourty was a 6th Round pick yet made around $56 million in his career only trailing 1st Rounder DMac ($92+ million) and 3rd Rounder Logan Ryan ($59 million) not including playoff payouts.
Jason McCourty is crying all the way to the bank. Where does one find this data? And btw, Jason is absolutely killing it in life after football, and may pass DMac in lifetime earnings if he gets higher profile announcing and broadcasting gigs.

Both McCourty's are doing TV so good for them!

I use OverTheCap to see player career earnings. Jason and Devin for example.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Jason McCourty is crying all the way to the bank. Where does one find this data? And btw, Jason is absolutely killing it in life after football, and may pass DMac in lifetime earnings if he gets higher profile announcing and broadcasting gigs.
Both McCourty's are doing TV so good for them!

I use OverTheCap to see player career earnings. Jason and Devin for example.

Or Spotrac.com.

I don't know about Over The Cap but you can look up just about any NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL player over the past 20 years or so on Spotrac.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Everyone missed on Pacheco except us Rutgers fans who knew he'd be a terrific pro.

And Matt Millen

Nate Jones is probably close, he carved out a nice NFL career
Not listed but remember, that was a different time. Everyone listed started their NFL career no earlier than 2007.

A few others.....

Zuttah $22 million
Joseph-Day $21 so far
Harris $14

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT