ADVERTISEMENT

Ja’elyne Matthews Talking Rutgers & SEC Attention

His linemate Justin Kaye, is an absolutely huge man child and would love a Rutgers offer.

The TRN team was also slated to have Rutgers legacy Jake Guarnera on the same line, but he moved to Florida. Recently picked up a Penn State offer.

Even without Guarnera, the Toms River North offensive line will be top notch and the team is state championship caliber with WVU offeree Mika Ford at QB and a WR who name escapes me who has a Temple offer.

This is going to be a high level Shore Conference team.

Man, it’s been two years since Heaven pack his t-shirts up and stopped posting.

His linemate Justin Kaye, is an absolutely huge man child and would love a Rutgers offer.

The TRN team was also slated to have Rutgers legacy Jake Guarnera on the same line, but he moved to Florida. Recently picked up a Penn State offer.

Even without Guarnera, the Toms River North offensive line will be top notch and the team is state championship caliber with WVU offeree Mika Ford at QB and a WR who name escapes me who has a Temple offer.

This is going to be a high level Shore Conference team.
Isn’t Micah Ford going to Stanford?

IMO, bumping this is not a good move. The title is alarming, until someone notices the OP post date. Makes it sound like he is looking around already.
Disagree. He just came on board this week, too soon to look around. Plus , Jae was rocking the Rutgers shirt at graduation yesterday so I’m pumped up !!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT