ADVERTISEMENT

Jersey Mike’s up for sale?

Wow that’s too bad. Hope whoever comes in doesnt change anything or run them into the ground. They have been opening all over the place - I think they are now #1 number of storefronts of any reataurant. Hopefully they didnt expand too fast - ironically Subway made this same mistake and it was almost their demise. Also, their marketing budget must be gigantic - they sponsor just about every athletic facility in the nation, many in-game ads in football and basketball, and I think the hand in all their profits during the month of March to charity

Wow that’s too bad. Hope whoever comes in doesnt change anything or run them into the ground. They have been opening all over the place - I think they are now #1 number of storefronts of any reataurant. Hopefully they didnt expand too fast - ironically Subway made this same mistake and it was almost their demise. Also, their marketing budget must be gigantic - they sponsor just about every athletic facility in the nation, many in-game ads in football and basketball, and I think the hand in all their profits during the month of March to charity
Just one day in March. This year it was the 27th. I know because I made a trip to purchaase a chicken philly that day.

Reactions: Smols
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT