ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Thompson offered by Rutgers

Wait -- we offered him twice? Or, he had an offer from another school before receiving ours?

Grammar police -- please assist.

Reactions: OJRutgers
Wait -- we offered him twice? Or, he had an offer from another school before receiving ours?

Grammar police -- please assist.

That is something that has always bothered me.. Every player does it. Not sure of the best way to fix it though

"I'm thrilled to say I've received my second offer, this one from Rutgers University "?

Maybe a well placed comma? (or colon or semi-colon?)

I'm very honored to announce I've received my second offer: from Rutgers University.

what position is he projecting at?

and...someone needs to work with him on editing that hudl tape. put some music on it like everyone else, or leave it silent. the abrupt cuts and sounds are annoying as hell.

Good prospect. I think more schools will pick up on him now and he'll get more offers. I would guess he would be grown into a rush end that could also drop into coverage.

Jordan has some solid stats on the hardwood too. He comes from the same high school as our own LS Billy Taylor. Jordan's teammate is LS Zack Taylor who is Billy's little brother and is a possible future Scatlet Knight as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ruready07
Jordan has some solid stats on the hardwood too. He comes from the same high school as our own LS Billy Taylor. Jordan's teammate is LS Zack Taylor who is Billy's little brother and is a possible future Scatlet Knight as well.
Zach is rated even higher nationally than Billy was so it’d be a great get. I know Zach personally. Also a great kid just like his older brother

Zach is rated even higher nationally than Billy was so it’d be a great get. I know Zach personally. Also a great kid just like his older brother

We are breathing the same air and using the same roads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT