ADVERTISEMENT

Just got Season Tickets

Just curious if people that dropped them in the past are getting as many or more than they used to. I think we are looking at a record number of season tickets. Remember we are still five months until tip off. Rutgers Ticket Office phone number is 866-445-4678. For those watching the budget, seats in the 300 level are very reasonable and if you don’t mind walking a bit, no need to pay for parking.

Just curious if people that dropped them in the past are getting as many or more than they used to. I think we are looking at a record number of season tickets. Remember we are still five months until tip off. Rutgers Ticket Office phone number is 866-445-4678. For those watching the budget, seats in the 300 level are very reasonable and if you don’t mind walking a bit, no need to pay for parking.

Gotcha, do we know approx how many home games there will be this year? I was told 18-20 but looking at some things online it looks possible that it is less than 18 games this year.

I would go with 18. Home game with Michigan State has been moved to Madison Square Garden plus we have a game with Baylor there. Seton Hall game will be at Newark.

I would go with 18. Home game with Michigan State has been moved to Madison Square Garden plus we have a game with Baylor there. Seton Hall game will be at Newark.

So 9 Big ten home games and 9 OOC home games?

Miami(OH)
Central Conn
Merrimack
Holy Cross

Are there going to be 5 more OOC home games added ?

Watch and see how quite a few will complain about the moved Michigan state game, forgetting about how we got to play Michigan at MSG last year instead of at their place

I hope we can continue doing the MSG game, against the better big 10 teams.... Ohio state etc, would be a lot of fun

The MSG games does a lot to show the strength of our program and
the strength of the fan base...... it is a real selling point for our program

Congrats

RU ticket office called me last week since I have had the flex plan the past few seasons

She said that the 200 level doesn't have much inventory left for full seasons

I won't sit in the 300s until they make them seats or put "backs " on them.

I'll have to use stubhub or buy outside The RAC from that guy who usually has a thick stack of tickets in his hand for a few games next season

Congrats

RU ticket office called me last week since I have had the flex plan the past few seasons

I'll have to use stubhub or buy outside The RAC from that guy who usually has a thick stack of tickets in his hand for a few games next season
Proud, through good seasons and bad, cold, wind, rain, snow , sleet, nothing deters that guy from his appointed rounds! I have no idea where he gets those tickets or how much profit he has actually made some years, but he is consistent-has been out there for years. I don’t even know if he leaves in the off-season. He is always there!

Watch and see how quite a few will complain about the moved Michigan state game, forgetting about how we got to play Michigan at MSG last year instead of at their place

I hope we can continue doing the MSG game, against the better big 10 teams.... Ohio state etc, would be a lot of fun

The MSG games does a lot to show the strength of our program and
the strength of the fan base...... it is a real selling point for our program

MSG is great but I hope that at least half of the league games we play there will technically be someone else's home game. Since all of our conference mates are evidently required to play a home game there during this contract, if I understand it correctly, RU should graciously make itself available as the visiting team, in the interest of helping the home team draw a bigger crowd of course.

Congrats

Proud, on the Rutgers website, looking at The RAC ticket availability diagram, it looks like if you need one seat you can get one at about tow seven. If you need two or three, it looks like they are available at about row nine.

I don’t have a problem with playing a game or two in New York City a year as long as Rutgers and/or The Court Club runs buses from The RAC parking lot. It would cost the best part of $80 to drive from Manchester to New York and I hate going there. Gas, GSP tolls, tunnel, obscene parking and then you have to wonder if some lowlife has vandalized or stolen your car . Hate mass transit so have no interest in trains . If Rutgers could just run a few buses like we have for Yankee Stadium football games, I will go. Just my opinion.

I can't do full seasons

I was talking about flex, which won't go on sale until September.
Have you thought about going in with someone and splitting a full season. A family near me does. Some games an older man and his wife come and some a man and his wife/children come.

MSG is great but I hope that at least half of the league games we play there will technically be someone else's home game. Since all of our conference mates are evidently required to play a home game there during this contract, if I understand it correctly, RU should graciously make itself available as the visiting team, in the interest of helping the home team draw a bigger crowd of course.

My understanding is that it will alternate, so the following year we get a big 10 team sacrificing a home against us at the garden

So it winds up being fair enough, and each year we show NYC how rabid our fan base is, and how good we are

Congrats

Thanks! I I’m 27, I look forward to being a season ticket holder for a long time

Getting less games and paying same fee. So for all who thought prices stayed the same they really didn’t. Next year will be back to18-19 games and I’m sure the price increase will be there. Team is Good and Love Pike so it’s All Good.

Getting less games and paying same fee. So for all who thought prices stayed the same they really didn’t. Next year will be back to18-19 games and I’m sure the price increase will be there. Team is Good and Love Pike so it’s All Good.

So they didn't lower the price with less games, but if we get more games in 21-22 you expect a price increase? That seems shady to me, to not offer a slight break with less games and increase it when games are back to the normal amount?

I am just guessing there will not be a price increase for 2021-2022 season. At some point, I would like to see seat backs in the 300 level and the 200 level split into two price ranges. Go about halfway up and throw in the two side wings. So, basically, four levels instead of three with pricing in the upper 200s being more than the 300 level but not as much as the lower 200s. I would do this whenever we eventually do end up raising prices,hopefully not until the 2039-2040 season:)

I am just guessing there will not be a price increase for 2021-2022 season. At some point, I would like to see seat backs in the 300 level and the 200 level split into two price ranges. Go about halfway up and throw in the two side wings. So, basically, four levels instead of three with pricing in the upper 200s being more than the 300 level but not as much as the lower 200s. I would do this whenever we eventually do end up raising prices,hopefully not until the 2039-2040 season:)

I'm sitting in the 100 section, so I am hoping the price doesn't increase further.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT