ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Britt to star in E! reality show

Kind of weird that they'd follow such relative unknowns. Given the reality of the NFL, half of them might not make it through training camp

I was thinking it might be a remake of a Dostoyevsky classic.

I hope the Rams sign Titus Young. Guy got the hat trick in a week -- arrested three times during that span. Put a camera on him and I'd tune in.

I don't know if he's single, but if he is, he will become a prime candidate to become the next Kris Humprhies, Hank Baskett, Nick Young, Lamar Odom. ( a magnet for infamous, fame hungry women). He might love that too. The E! Network connection assures this....same audience.

I'll never forget Britt being asked (in 2008 RU interview) what NFL team Zuttah played for and he didn't know (he guessed Miami when pushed to answer). Not very FAMILYish lol.

More old men who must have led perfect lives when they were young. Kenny had many offers and chose to stay home and play for Rutgers. He still holds the receiving record for yardage. He made some mistakes after graduating, and nothing terribly serious, but some of you guys want to lambast and crap on him. He's married now with two kids and has stayed out of the headlines, except for positive ones.

Last edited:
I have ALWAYS been a Fan of Kenny's. thought of him as being a very young exuberant Teener. Even when he was no longer a Teener. His mishaps were Teenage glitches. I will always remember his enthusiastic beating on Tim Brown,knocking him over sometimes,when Timmy scored a TD.Great video. Beautiful Child ,totally resembling Kenny,and an equally beautiful Wife.Life is good for him and I pray that he has achieved his maturity and enjoys that good life.

Reactions: Peteyd
I hope we all still like Kenny after watching this.
He'll be great. Saw him in an athlete cribs segment on MTV and he came across as a really fun, enthusiastic Dad. He's a good guy, just partied a tad too much at an age where every fun loving person is going hard. But when you're in the NFL, it all gets magnified.

Just what America needs. Another reality show. What's the over/under on the number of episodes before one of the women throws a drink?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT