ADVERTISEMENT

KnightFest @ the Barn Friday Night

I think most important thing was everyone who was there enjoyed and got something out of it. We know what to improve next year and now we can apply everything. Earlier announcements, free student tix, more alumni games.

It’s definitely not the same without the players playing but I do think people enjoyed hearing them talk and celebrating the start of their season with them. We’ll make sure this thing grows. Thanks to everyone who came/supported
Hope it helped raise NIL funds. Great job, Geo.

I think most important thing was everyone who was there enjoyed and got something out of it. We know what to improve next year and now we can apply everything. Earlier announcements, free student tix, more alumni games.

It’s definitely not the same without the players playing but I do think people enjoyed hearing them talk and celebrating the start of their season with them. We’ll make sure this thing grows. Thanks to everyone who came/supported

First one will always feel a little clunky. Im sure this will continue to build each year into a bigger and bigger event where the kinks get ironed out. But yea, free student tix is prob the best bet to get butts in the seats.

I don't know what's allowed and what isn't, but a meet and greet like they do after spring game for football (or maybe it's a summer thing, I forget) would be a good addition. Let kids get autographs and photos with the players etc.

Personally, watching random kids play knockout and whatever for an hour is not something I'd go back for. Although I'm sure it was great for those participating.

Just my two cents.

You have a great mindset and are made for this stuff. Good job on the event and looking forward to the future!

Geo...I bought two courtside seat for last night's event but life intervened, as it frequently does, and we couldn't make it to New Brunswick. It sounds like attendance may not have been what was expected. Love your can-do attitude ("We known what to improve next year ") as a player AND as an entrepreneur and I know this will grow into a must attend event in the future, especially if you stay involved. I know our two bodies wouldn't have made much difference in the atmosphere last night, but I'm sorry we missed what sounds like a pretty great inaugural event. Go RU.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT