ADVERTISEMENT

KTR-NIL feedback requested, please read and reply

RUJON

All Conference
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2001
Everyone,

I know I may be asking for more than I want to hear. But every year at this point we at KTR work on goals for the new year.

With the recent leadership change this reflection takes on some added importance.

One of our goals (besides corporate, partnership, etc.) is to increase our monthly membership level from where it has been hovering for a while at 1000 members.

I'd like your feedback and ideas on how we can make it easy AND how we can entice people to join KTR at the $10 a month level.

For those who say that won't make a difference it actually does for a number of reason, especially to corporate partners who we can offer access to our members. The more members we have the more interested corporate partners are.

So, for those who are members and those who aren't how can we make it easy to go from 1,000 members to 10,000 members?

What benefits should we offer? How to we reach new people? What should we ask from Rutgers to help us?

I know this is one piece of the NIL pie, but it is an important one.

Folks on this and other board have not been shy about sharing their opinions before, so I would hope you won't be shy now.

Thanks for your feedback,

Jon

Knights of The Raritan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.