ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle, Monangai is coming,

FWIW, John Mayer is also awesome and insanely talented. So not sure why he is the one that "ruins" her. If I could be a musician, I would do it the John Mayer way....sell out first, make tons of money, and then start playing the music you love.
So was Lemmy, but that does not mean other men want to follow him. Google John Mayer and Taylor Swift--no thanks.

Taylor Swift is my answer to the question of the free market and "equal pay". When the subject comes up my usual response is "ok who is going to tell Taylor she makes too much?"

Last edited:
I suppose you’re also too good for Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jennifer Aniston, Katy Perry? Damn that John Mayer, destroying your chances with all of them!
[sick], :ThumbsUp, [sick]. And Jennifer is the oldest one.

jennifer-love-hewitt-main-getty2-810x610.jpg
-katy-perry-attends-the-chanel-haute-couture-fallwinter-2017-2018-show-as-part-of-haute-couture-paris-fashion-week-on-july-4-2017-in-paris-france-photo-by-pascal-le-segretaingetty-images-square.jpg

So was Lemmy, but that does not mean other men want to follow him. Google John Mayer and Taylor Swift--no thanks.

Whats the story, other than that he banged her when she was 19? I hope I am not ruining anything for you, but most really good looking women had some questionable partners when they were younger. This is why you never ask "how many"... bc the answer changes nothing and why would you want to know anyway.

Reactions: scripts
I don't know. There's this thing called "the internet", now.
7595bf2950778189a0a89597d2249512.jpg
Really?

In cleaning/wiping old computers of departed employees, we were surprised at some of the places people visit on the internet while at work.
We had the cleaning crew to a full wipe of the entire office too.

tenor.gif

If we throw in pork roll vs Taylor Ham and does central Jersey exist we would have it all covered.

FWIW, John Mayer is also awesome and insanely talented. So not sure why he is the one that "ruins" her. If I could be a musician, I would do it the John Mayer way....sell out first, make tons of money, and then start playing the music you love.
I won’t comment on him ‘ruining’ her, but John Mayer is extraordinarily annoying. When he opens his mouth to talk, and that’s often, I just want to gag him. That said, as annoying as he is, he is equally talented a guitarist. I’m very much into modern blues and his side work with his Trio group was inspiring.

I won’t comment on him ‘ruining’ her, but John Mayer is extraordinarily annoying. When he opens his mouth to talk, and that’s often, I just want to gag him. That said, as annoying as he is, he is equally talented a guitarist. I’m very much into modern blues and his side work with his Trio group was inspiring.

He's also killing it touring with Dead & Co in the Jerry role.

Reactions: Ole Cabbagehead
It's a shame how many posts get hijacked. Didn't click on this thread to view opinions of Taylor Swift. :Annoyed

There’s a reason why I spelled it wrong
Apparently I’m not allowed to announce any new commits, right Richard?

We need a RB to add to this class, Berger obviously would generate BIG Buzz as the State's #1 ranked player.
But Kyle is a take if he wants to commit..

Holy shiiitttt! Pork rolls, RutgersAl, Oscar Meyer, and Taylor Swift all in one thread....Whowuddathunkit! Lol

Unbelievable that a potential commit thread turned into a Swift/Mayer debacle. Way to ruin it fellas. I won't be back on this one viewing anymore of your sausage fest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT