ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Monangai

I don't recall who I was debating about him replacing Isiah but this kid has certainly impressed with his speed to the outside and his ability to plant his foot and make the quick up field cut. I'd like to see a few passes come his way but then again I'd like to see some to the tight ends too over the middle. Anything to help take pressure of of Noah.
Anywho...great to have him and quite the find.

Rememberer all the “Rutgers is doomed” posts when the 3rd string RB transferred earlier this year?

Those were fun times.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Some mods think the runnng game has been disappointing so far
The blame would be with the O line imo

Would like to see a game where the backs get through the line consistently

I was all in on KM the first time he buried that poor Temple DB. The second time was just confirmation

He should be RB1.

Reactions: bryanjints
I need to pay closer attention to his blocking before I jump into the RB1 camp. Pop does that very well, and GS clearly values it. At the same time, it's obvious to me that KM has been the better pure runner thus far.

I seem to recall that we had a previous situation with a newcomer (Ray Rice) and a seasoned leader in the program (Brian Leonard). Greg seemed to manage that situation well, and I have no doubt that this one will work itself out if KM continues to improve.

I need to pay closer attention to his blocking before I jump into the RB1 camp. Pop does that very well, and GS clearly values it. At the same time, it's obvious to me that KM has been the better pure runner thus far.
Kyle is the best pass blocking RB on the team, by a long shot. When were in obvious passing downs hes #1 rb on the depth chart

I seem to recall that we had a previous situation with a newcomer (Ray Rice) and a seasoned leader in the program (Brian Leonard). Greg seemed to manage that situation well, and I have no doubt that this one will work itself out if KM continues to improve.
Way different levels of talent

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT