ADVERTISEMENT

Let's get this out of the way, attendance is pathetic for KO

Apple Wallet problems again I’m hearing.
Deep backups at all gates, ticket takers spending minutes with each entering group….which should be seconds
What a joke
This is what we are hearing too.

Reactions: RU22
What's your point? 2 entirely different things. Many of our fans suck. They want to be big time but don't show up to support the team. This attendance is pathetic.
RU fans are spent after last weeks emotional win at Illinois?

What's your point? 2 entirely different things. Many of our fans suck. They want to be big time but don't show up to support the team. This attendance is pathetic.
My point if you haven't seen Turner's video posted on here today, maybe you should. If your going to shame people to get in before the kickoff, practice what you preach and go All In.

This fanbase is pathetic. A few thousand die-hards and the rest are very much fairweather. People will make the excuse that “oh there is so much to do in NJ on a fall Saturday, blah blah blah.” Bottom line is, our fanbase is weak compared to almost all Big Ten teams, minus Maryland.

Yes. And our attendance is pathetic, compared to most of the other Big Ten teams.

This fanbase is pathetic. A few thousand die-hards and the rest are very much fairweather. People will make the excuse that “oh there is so much to do in NJ on a fall Saturday, blah blah blah.” Bottom line is, our fanbase is weak compared to almost all Big Ten teams, minus Maryland.
Northwestern. Illinois, Indiana and Purdue fan bases are no better than RU

You missed the Illinois crowds

In 2019, Rutgers home attendance was 57% of capacity on average, LAST in the Big Ten. I can’t find any more recent numbers right now, but will continue looking.

The complaints about the entry points are amazing to me. I entered in the East gates 10 minutes before game time. No lines. No issues. I see everyone trying to get in the main gate. How many times do people have to keep having issues at the main gate before trying different gates the next game?

First, wrong.

Second, I think those who decided not to attend are pretty comfortable in that decision.

And in the middle of typing ...another Wis TD!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT