ADVERTISEMENT

Lipari in the transfer portal

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard ..a kid who was a national qualifier should stay to just be a practice guy to help the starter ...we have coaches for that ...our guys still have good partners ..to single out Pete for doing what’s best for himself is a joke ..could he qualify at 149 for us ..I have no idea ..will he at 141 for someone else ....who knows ...but it’s his choice not yours ...and I sincerely doubt the team or the coaches blame him nor do they hold it against him so why should you ..
Totally agree. But, cmon Pete stay at RU and win back the spot. More importantly, please don’t go to Rider!.

So he needs to find another school quickly that has an apparent opening at 141 at this point in the year? That seems likely to be a limited number of schools who would be willing to bring in a one semester guy at this point. I guess he could watch what transpires here for the next couple of weeks and then make a final decision.

So he needs to find another school quickly that has an apparent opening at 141 at this point in the year? That seems likely to be a limited number of schools who would be willing to bring in a one semester guy at this point. I guess he could watch what transpires here for the next couple of weeks and then make a final decision.

Rider needs a 141 so don't be surprise to see him there.Which would make for an interesting dual with Aragona facing off Lipari oh no.

Nick Suriano, Jordan Pagano and Christian Colucci say hi.

It’s one thing if you just don’t want to be somewhere and decide to transfer and another to get passed as a starter and not want to fight to win the spot back.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard ..a kid who was a national qualifier should stay to just be a practice guy to help the starter ...we have coaches for that ...our guys still have good partners ..to single out Pete for doing what’s best for himself is a joke ..could he qualify at 149 for us ..I have no idea ..will he at 141 for someone else ....who knows ...but it’s his choice not yours ...and I sincerely doubt the team or the coaches blame him nor do they hold it against him so why should you ..

Because it really does take a village to raise our kids, but today’s parents don’t want to hear anything from anybody.
Just because people are saying it’s better that he stays and fights for his spot doesn’t mean they are wrong or bad people. Their argument comes with a certain amount of logic behind it and should be considered.

Reactions: Leonard23
It’s one thing if you just don’t want to be somewhere and decide to transfer and another to get passed as a starter and not want to fight to win the spot back.

Do you really think Lipari had a chance to win the spot back? Do you think the coaches would pull Aragonas redshirt and then say oops Lipari is now the starter? Aragona is the new face of the program, once the decision to not redshirt him was made, it was his spot for the season.

Do you really think Lipari had a chance to win the spot back? Do you think the coaches would pull Aragonas redshirt and then say oops Lipari is now the starter? Aragona is the new face of the program, once the decision to not redshirt him was made, it was his spot for the season.

Yeah I know - but we need to get to the point where we have talent battling for the starting spot all year. This was a chance and we couldn’t make it happen

Bingo. I’ve been saying that since he was given the spot. Listen up everybody LIPARI WAS NEVER GETTING THE SPOT BACK! You don’t pull the shirt on the new golden boy vs D2 programs in November unless you are making a calculated decision to commit to him for the season. If healthy, pull the 6th overall recruits RS and then send him back to the bench would be an epic fail from the staff. Was never gonna happen and it wouldn’t surprise me if the coaches had a talk with Lipari.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT