ADVERTISEMENT

Lisa Bluder

APKnight

Senior
Nov 21, 2013
The Fever should hire her as head coach. I’ve always thought she was a bit underrated as a coach. She can get the best out of CC and company.

Watched an interview with Bluder and she’s looking forward to a year off. Her son is a rising senior in college and wants to see him play. I see her going into TV instead of coaching. However I could see the Fever trying to entice her.

I know little about Fever coach. Why is she trash with all the youngins they have?
I watched their game vs the Liberty and she kept in this PG Mitchell who was just playing absolutely terrible and just left her in. She is a ball hog and took the ball out of Clarks hands a ton. When Clark had the ball they had momentum. It's one game so I really can't judge her but that alone made me think she's trash.

I watched their game vs the Liberty and she kept in this PG Mitchell who was just playing absolutely terrible and just left her in. She is a ball hog and took the ball out of Clarks hands a ton. When Clark had the ball they had momentum. It's one game so I really can't judge her but that alone made me think she's trash.
Well they lost again last night and are at 0-4 I believe. My main worry has been that CC will take away a ton of our Erica Wheeler's minutes. Sure enough that was the case last night. CC played 33minutes to Erica's 15. CC shot 6-16. A. Boston is struggling as well.

Indiana was the worst team in the league. That's how the Fever draft Clarke. It will take several players to make this any good. But, they are a couple players away.

Indiana was the worst team in the league. That's how the Fever draft Clarke. It will take several players to make this any good. But, they are a couple players away.
Agreed. Heard someone say due to the minimal teams in the WNBA every players was pretty much the best player on their college team. The issue with Clarke is other teams go all in on her making the fever beat them with everyone else which is a can't lose strategy with that roster. Should have drafted Kate Martin. That girl is a baller.

Agreed. Heard someone say due to the minimal teams in the WNBA every players was pretty much the best player on their college team. The issue with Clarke is other teams go all in on her making the fever beat them with everyone else which is a can't lose strategy with that roster. Should have drafted Kate Martin. That girl is a baller.
Or, rephrasing your initial comment - per Pat Coyle back when she was coaching - the difference between the W and college is that every player in the is really W is really good, vs. college where a team might have one or more stars but has weak spots at other positions and on the bench. In the W, as you note, they were all pretty much college stars, even the players on the bench in the W.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT