ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Lit has been relieved of duties

Thanks for the honesty, and Yes I do, but again WHY begin a national search for a new HC? WHY waste the time and energy instead of concentrating all that effort on woman’s lax?? Just promote and be done with it, right?

Unless they plan on asking a HC elsewhere that will accept the rest of the entire staff staying on board, I don't have a great answer for you.

Doesn't a state position have to list the job prior to filling it? I remember a few years ago we had a student apply to be head football coach and listed Madden on his resume. It was a funny story. Maybe it's for semantics and optics, but I am not truly sure.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
We need a real national search. if Cundari is considered the best fine. If the coach we select likes cundari, certainly a possibility , that is not a problem.

We need to bring in someone with a winning track record like the softball coach. This job even with out baseball field is still decent. The vandy assistant. The hc at uconn, , fordham.

We need a real national search. if Cundari is considered the best fine. If the coach we select likes cundari, certainly a possibility , that is not a problem.

We need to bring in someone with a winning track record like the softball coach. This job even with out baseball field is still decent. The vandy assistant. The hc at uconn, , fordham.

Joe Girardi !!!

Neil Iovarro (sp?) as well.

Neil Iovarro (sp?) as well.
I am not crazy about the d3 jump/ I also dont like the rutgers alum aspect. I know that is fairly common in baseball even, at the higher levels. It just has a look of who are the best rutgers grads coaching. As opposed to who are the best coaches who will get this program back to top tier ne baseball.

Iovarro supposedly wasnt interested in the job last time. I dont know how that has changed. I definitely think the div 2 coach is worth a look. I dont know if he would move and if he is too old, however the st johns coach still recruits really wellIn that regard stoney brook, rider may have coaches worth a look. The vandy assistant looks like a lights out hire. His track record of getting high round draft picks and being from ny. I would think for the right amount of money he would have to give a big ten hc job a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT