ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE from the BoG Vote / Meeting

I'm sorry. I was only thinking about us retirees with time on our hands, not other folk. I assume they'd make or should make arrangements for the Queen. Seems only right.:)

you'd think, right? I'll be able to watch from work on one of the live streams.

(see @RUScrew85 )

Ummm.......
assets1612111941.jpg

Fan-friggin-tastic. Of course now I have to clean the coffee that I just spit all over my counter.

Think it was worth it. LOL.

Second and third protestors spoke about getting more medical funding for the AUP I believe he said. Mad that RU invests more money in football program, a losing one at that over meds. Brought up brain injuries in football.

Virtue Signalling at its finest.

Snowflake_Nazi_Flag.jpg

Last edited:
You were the first person I thought of...:WideSmile:
I will often argue logically and forcefully for what I believe is right. And I'm never afraid to take an unpopular position if I think it's the correct position.

But I'm most definitely not the protester type (not that there's anything wrong with that).

well yes, but not everyone gets BTN and not everyone can get it at work.

@RU#1fan I just received confirmation from someone in Marketing that tomorrow's press conference will be live streamed on Facebook as well as on ScarletKnights.com in addition to BTN network. CHOP

Thank you !
Excellent I can watch at work !

Anyone able to list the names of the protesters? Tried to hear it on the video but couldn't make it out.

Anyone able to list the names of the protesters? Tried to hear it on the video but couldn't make it out.
I heard it was Willie Wildcat, Herbie Hoosier and Illi the Illini giving it one last go knowing their soon fate

ugh... w/e... let's just hope he can do better this time around... if we win 4 games next season, then i might be convinced...

Greg doesn't plant trees, he CHOPS them!
NJ.com reporting forest conservation/preservation folks (tree huggers to you and I) to mount protests in front of the stadium. Rutgers will acquiesce and agree to no longer use the Chop as a marketing slogan. The trees might be intimidated and we can't have that.

That reminds me of one of my favorite moments in college football broadcast history:

Reactions: RUnTeX and RUDead
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT