ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Indiana

Well, I wanted to see more roll outs.

But into the boundary against a protect the sticks defense isn’t when I would have called it.

They can take away the quick game by pressing us. We have to hit vertical balls. We can't hit the crossing game because we can't handle the pressure.
And we can read that and adjust.. as long as QB and WR makes the same reads. Throw the ball while they are chucking the WR and you'll get a flag.

3 picks but in fairness WHAT THE HECK IS THE PLAYCALLING GLEESON !?!?!?? Just run the same stinkin plays we ran last week, why is every pass before the first down marker ???? Reminds
Me of Ash Offense

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
Well, I wanted to see more roll outs.

But into the boundary against a protect the sticks defense isn’t when I would have called it.
He's a righty with not a strong arm. Need to roll that way.

Would have preferred a Hail Mary to the end zone on fourth down. Either that or try the long field goal. Throwing short of the first down marker on 4th down is a total waste.

Our Di is playing relatively well. O looks overmatched, need help with field position like last week.

Defense doing a great job all things considered. Held Indiana’s explosive O to 3 field goals so far. Only TDs given up we’re when Indiana started on the 5 yard line and then on the 30

D looks great, personnel issues aside.

Imagine what it’ll look like when Greg’s got his guys in there.

Reactions: SCHIANOisGOD
Defense makes a good stop on first second half series, we get ball at the 50. Do nothing. Have to do better than that.

You can not adjust anything if you can not get off the press
The post I responded to was about the quick passes... saying they are pressing us.. there are answers for every tactic... I'd like to see us use them.. like that screen pass did.

You can not adjust anything if you can not get off the press

This, plus the Oline is not performing well today. Both I think are are credit to Indiana's D , they are going to be tough sledding for all teams this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT