ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Indiana

Wow. Hate going for 2 this early. You wind up chasing the point. But, it worked. We have a game gents.

Reactions: nealbo1
In the other thread I mentioned how I thought it a mistake for Clemson to go for 2 to tie in the 3rd QTR,.. shows they are worried about scoring more points.. but HERE.. with our O.. absolute right move.. and it worked.. twice.

Reactions: hbbsm713
Wow. Hate going for 2 this early. You wind up chasing the point. But, it worked. We have a game gents.
As soon as we scored I posted go for two. Once you get late into the 3rd qtr I don’t believe in hard and fast rules. It depends on how the game is playing out. We’re struggling mighty on offense so can’t bank on us scoring three times so if the opportunity is there go for it.

Let's discuss all the Presidential election ads. Not! But holy crap there are a lot of them. Can't we ban them for that?

Too early for this. Cost us a time out in the second half. Aggressive call, like the attack mentality but IU looked like they were ready for it.

Indiana is a really good team. Like Urban said maybe second in the East. We are doing great hanging in all things considered.
What if what if, I know, but man would love to have that pic back at the 5 that spotted them a TD

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT