ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE Game Thread: Rutgers vs Michigan State

There’s a guy following schiano around with a binder showing him what looks like colored graph charts
yeah... but whats the story with Ash? eh.. who cares..
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Didn’t think we see the field this season, but sure glad we did. Outside of getting married last month, probably the best day day of the year!
Having been married for 23 years, the RU game will surpass it as the better day as time goes on. 😎 Seriously though congrats on the nuptials.

Reactions: czxqa
Millen sucks as an announcer. Listening to those 2 is like watching paint dry. He gave no credit to our defense. The guy just sucks. Rutgers is back and I can't be any happier!!!! RU!!!!!

Reactions: CERU00
Congrats on the win.

Only thing I’ll say is why the hell did your slanted nose tackle disrupt so much and why couldn’t we block him lol.

Anyways the players did the talking on the field and the better team win. No excuses in big boy football!

Congrats on the win.

Only thing I’ll say is why the hell did your slanted nose tackle disrupt so much and why couldn’t we block him lol.

Anyways the players did the talking on the field and the better team win. No excuses in big boy football!
Thanks for the kind words. Slanting has been a hallmark of GS since he was here the last go around. His D's rely on speed and technique more than size. That worked in the Big East but I worry that with all the big bodies in this league it may wear us down over time.

Only thing I can think is they were in a studio and there was a delay with their feed Seemed like they were a few seconds behind everything.
I had the DVR going. Delayed the game a few seconds to sync up with the radio.

Millen been through a lot so let's cut him a break. He was never good and now he is even worse but I think most people are just glad that he is even still alive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT