ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE THREAD: RHoops welcomes No. 13 Illinois to town

Oh boy. Lets hope that a dislocated finger and not a broken one
Coulda just jammed it. Hurts like hell, swells up a bunch, but won’t stop him from playing. I jammed fingers constantly, wrestling. Tape it up and carry on. Let’s hope that’s all it is.

OTOH, I also broke all my fingers, some more than once. Usually only hurt for a night or two, but still needed a splint for a couple weeks to heal right. I could probably have played hoops with most of the broken fingers I had, just tape to the finger next to it. Just hurts a little is all.

Last edited:
Coulda just jammed it. Hurts like hell, swells up a bunch, but won’t stop him from playing. I jammed fingers constantly, wrestling. Tape it up and carry on. Let’s hope that’s all it is.

OTOH, I also broke all my fingers, some more than once. Usually only hurt for a night or two, but still needed a split for a couple weeks to heal right. I could probably have played hoops with most of the broken fingers I had, just tape to the finger next to it. Just hurts a little is all.
Fortunately its not his shooting hand but still effects shot and ability to grip ball on rebs

It's a shame they won't rerank until then. If they did so now, I have no doubt we'd be ranked.
Time to get another win before then. ; )

Teams are looking at the schedule and not happy seeing a Rutgers game coming up for a change.

Katz loves RU and loved them before all the other analysts. Let’s hope NW knocks off Purdue. We have shot at winning the conference, but at minimum end up in top 4 to get double bye.

Reactions: tico brown
Jerry Carino wrote that harper mouthed it is bad.
Its likely dislocated then imo. When you break it (i have) it doesnt go completely crooked always. When its dislocated it sometimes goes on like a 90 degree angle. Lets hope for dislocated

Reactions: bethlehemfan
Toughened up when needed. Great finish. Concerned about Ron's health.
If you so much as sneeze anywhere near Cockburn, it's a foul. Just sayin.
Whistle! That's a foul for just saying his name!
(sincerely, B1G refs)

Its likely dislocated then imo. When you break it (i have) it doesnt go completely crooked always. When its dislocated it sometimes goes on like a 90 degree angle. Lets hope for dislocated
This happened to me in a game in HS. Grabbed a guy running by full speed with one hand(being blocked). When we got up off the ground my pinky was 90 degrees sideways. Thought for sure it was broken. On the sideline I was pulling it straight to keep bones apart. Anyone who has broken something knows what I mean. Broken bones grinding is like pain you've never felt. Was showing it to the trainer and POP! It went right back into place. Was back on the field next series. Crazy, like it never happened. Little sore for a few days after. That's it.
I personally felt looking @ replay RHJ jammed it catching the pass. Took his eyes off the ball. Hope its not broken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT