ADVERTISEMENT

LSU Grad Transfer Kicker Immediately Eligible to Play

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Are we set at kicker?
Rettig probably knows him?

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor.../lsu-kicker-trent-domingue-transfer/87066086/
Kicker Trent Domingue is leaving LSU and will transfer to another program.

Domingue posted a statement on Twitter on Wednesday evening that read:

“Tiger Nation, with a heavy heart, I’m announcing that, since my scholarship was not renewed, my career here at LSU has come to an end. Now begins the search for a new school to play my fifth and final season. My heart will always be with LSU and it was truly an honor to play for the Mad Hatter. Good luck to my Alma Mater, as I’m sure they will have many successes this coming and Geaux Tigers.’’

Domingue was a semifinalist for the Lou Groza Award last season.

In his career, he made 15 of 21 field goal attempts and 55 of 56 extra points. He also had a 16-yard touchdown run against Florida last season. Domingue also handled some of the kickoff duties last season.

As a graduate transfer, he will be eligible immediately at his next school.

Is there a chance he is interested in the biggest metro area in the world and okay in the big ten n the Banks.

It certainly looks like we could use him. And yes, Knight, Rettig should know about him so Ash should be able to get a reasonable scouting report.

Can he bring Somerville, NJ's DE Tashawn Bower with him for a graduate year to showcase himself to the Jets and Giants?

Can he bring Somerville, NJ's DE Tashawn Bower with him for a graduate year to showcase himself to the Jets and Giants?

He visited RU three times. The last time he visited:
October 27, 2012: Unofficial Visit
Tashawn Bower unofficially visits Rutgers Scarlet Knights for the Kent State game.

Why would he not have committed to RU after that game?
dontknow.gif

Reactions: MikeRU09
Just hope he doesn't ask Rettig how things seem to go for LSU transfers at Rutgers......

kidding..............

He visited RU three times. The last time he visited:
October 27, 2012: Unofficial Visit
Tashawn Bower unofficially visits Rutgers Scarlet Knights for the Kent State game.

Why would he not have committed to RU after that game?
dontknow.gif
LSU has had their share of bad losses ... Losses to UAB and Troy State.

Speaking of bad losses ... Can a very good Appalachian State find a way to beat Tennessee, ala Michigan, this year?

If all that is posted by the OP is valid and he has his degree from LSU and is therefore immediately eligible then it would appear there is nothing better than for him to earn a Rutgers graduate degree to add to his resume and showcase his talent in the B!G and of course help Rutgers win some games this year. SIGN HIM UP!!

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT