ADVERTISEMENT

Mackenzie Mgbako Gill St. Bernard

Paul went to Gill so that helps. Auburn is in very strong with him. The top of 2023 class in NJ is scary good.

So we see a Tremendous Three at Rutgers, this generation’s version of Michigan’s Fab Five? Minus the cash, of course.

Wilcher is a stud. Looks like Kansas ,Iowa or UConn as his ultimate destination.Wagner is possibly right to the NBA and if not Calipari.

Mgbako is realistic. I have no information indicating that the other 2 are realistic.

Reactions: scottsdaleal
Agree. That is my point. Very interesting that Iowa and Auburn recruit NJ so heavily.

Agree. That is my point. Very interesting that Iowa and Auburn recruit NJ so heavily.
Iowa coach McCaffery is a Philadelphia native who played at Penn and has coached at Lehigh and Siena. Recruiting the NY/NJ/PA area is no surprise. Auburn’s coach Bruce Pearl is a Boston native and Boston College grad, so he knows the northeast. And if you are associated with Auburn and SEC Athletics, anything goes, anyway.

Class of 2023 in New Jersey is loaded and the entire country will be here trying to lure our kids out of state. It’s time to fence the garden in basketball as well as in all other sports. Why does the grass appear greener to too many Jersey kids? Until we see Grade school and teens wearing New Jersey and Rutgers gear it may not happen. This is not the Same Old Rutgers. We just have to convince them. If you have not visited RU in awhile take a ride one day when there is nothing else to do and you will be pleasantly surprised. One of the final steps of the rebuild will be to turn College Avenue into a green from Somerset Street to the New Gym.

Rutgers look so much different from when I attended. I would not find Livingston campus if RAC was not there.

Class of 2023 in New Jersey is loaded and the entire country will be here trying to lure our kids out of state. It’s time to fence the garden in basketball as well as in all other sports. Why does the grass appear greener to too many Jersey kids? Until we see Grade school and teens wearing New Jersey and Rutgers gear it may not happen. This is not the Same Old Rutgers. We just have to convince them. If you have not visited RU in awhile take a ride one day when there is nothing else to do and you will be pleasantly surprised. One of the final steps of the rebuild will be to turn College Avenue into a green from Somerset Street to the New Gym.
What’s the New Gym? Is that the annex to the Barn?

Win more games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT