ADVERTISEMENT

Mag's Fakeout and One Thought

RUSCFORMERLYRULOU

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2017
1. Mag's fakeout of the defender and kiss off the glass was one of the sickest moves I've seen all year.
2. Good win for sure and we showed some life. I'm not ready to say that this year is anything more than getting us ready for next year (Davis and Mag ie, and they didn't disappoint in that respect) on the basis of last night. But, one never knows.

100% with Mag's move!! That was very nice, and had had a high degree of skill to it!

I will also say, Simpson's effort in final minutes with rebounding was appreciated! He was just all over the floor, and trying to get his hands on the basketball any way he could. It was pretty cool to watch, and helped tremendously for possession purposes in final seconds where Indy was starting to hit some shots.Small thing.

JMike had some slick moves as well.

One very similar to Mag putting the brakes on.
Yes excellent jump stop where the defender flew by and he used the glass

Second nifty drive off the wrong foot I believe high off the glass. On Davis's recruiting tape he was able to finish in a variety of ways which made me confident he would be a good one for us. He will start figuring it out more and more as he gains experience and be a weapon attacking the rim due to that ability

Thought Williams energy and enthusiasm were key to the victory. We need at least one guard with size and strength. Two of the opportunities for practice are in bounding the ball and how to use the clock when you have a good lead in the final minutes. We gave them too many chances to stay in the game the last 3 minutes.

Reactions: Scangg and tm_nj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT