ADVERTISEMENT

Matt and Michael Alaimo to attend Rutgers' Sunday wrestling clash at the RAC

Well it was a great atmosphere the fans put on, probably close to 8,000. Wish I could say the same for the refs and wrestling team. It was a tough match going against the 3rd ranked team, but some individuals need to stop trying to protect leads and go out and win the fvcking match.

If one of those is McCormick, that is my dentist. Guy did the Penn St match a few weeks back. Great guy.

If one of those is McCormick, that is my dentist. Guy did the Penn St match a few weeks back. Great guy.
Not sure who the hell it was but if it was your dentist. I'm sure he's a nice guy and buys all the kids ice cream but he's sucks at refereeing and should stick to dentistry. If he swipes his hand twice it's two back points, well that is for every ref in the nation except this one.

O and when a guy walks into your hand it's not hands to the face. That one doesn't get called 10 times out of 10 by a competent ref . However, this guy chose to in a sudden victory match tied 2-2 with #2 and #6 in the nation going at it. He decided that questionable call should end the match, then didn't even know he ended the match and was going to allow them to continue to wrestle. Also tell him to learn what locked hands are because he screwed that one up as well.

Last edited:
Not sure who the hell it was but if it was your dentist. I'm sure he's a nice guy and buys all the kids ice cream but he's sucks at refereeing and should stick to dentistry. If he swipes his hand twice it's two back points, well that is for every ref in the nation except this one.

O and when a guy walks into your hand it's not hands to the face. That one doesn't get called 10 times out of 10 by a competent ref . However, this guy chose to in a sudden victory match tied 2-2 with #2 and #6 in the nation going at it. He decided that questionable call should end the match, then didn't even know he ended the match and was going to allow them to continue to wrestle. Also tell him to learn what locked hands are because he screwed that one up as well.
Yeah. And it was the RIGHT upper molar that he was supposed to yank. NOT the LEFT one.

Th refs should be banned from ever doing a match again.

Other than that, the RAC was a total sellout! Which was very impressive.

Reactions: RU in IM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT