ADVERTISEMENT

MBB minutes distribution

darkcheck

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2022
I know I have a pessimistic reputation on the boards here, but I’m not giving my opinion or hopes here. I really would like to hear from both optimists and pessimists on the following:
It seems a large amount of this season’s success will depend on Pikes ability to juggle personnel and minutes. We are short a strong “5” but this could be balanced and countered with solid personnel use. However, last year many (more than just the pessimists here) complained about Pikes hockey line rotations. Hot players pulled. Strange inserts. Strange combinations of players on the court at the same time.

So for the optimists, what gives you confidence Pike will become a “chessmaster” this year at using his players properly and for the right amount of minutes. Pessimists why do you feel subs will be mismanaged. With more talent there is a margin of error that wasn’t there last year.

I will comment this, I feel Dylan or JWill, at least one, should always be on the court.

Otherwise please have at it. No name calling or personal insults, but let’s have a healthy debate. Maybe you change someone’s mind today. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News