ADVERTISEMENT

Media Questions

RutgersDom

All American
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2003
I’m sorry but how the F was the following not asked????

1. Down 21-10 with 40 seconds left in the half and we were not stopping them and had no plans to try to score, why not put black or a speedster back and try to return the kick????? If we get tackled at the 12 yard line who gives a fck Greg??? (Yes should actually curse at the end of the question! Lmao.

2. Why the F did your D give the underneath pass to the RBs and short 5 yard routes which were WIDE open ALL day long??? (THATS why there were missed tackles because they were wide open all day for the short dump pass!! They had room to wiggle. When we caught the ball There were defenders near by- I mean I could have made those passes! He didn’t have to go medium or deep practically all game. That was the most frustrating part of this game for me??? Did not adjust to the short pass which was WIDE FN open ALL day long!!!

3. Why the F after throwing the ball down the field would we get ultra conservative and run the ball 3 times (for 5 yards) from their 20 yard line? That’s scared football to me Greg.

4. 2 pt conversion first score of 3rd is ridiculous and I said it when we were lining up. He can stick that card or computer up his fn ass (and I’m a GS fan but enough is enough). We should have scored with 1:45 to go and been down by 2. Convert and we go to OT. Miss and we lose . Waaaaayyy too early. Thank u for the reporter who asked the question…

Richie, if possible any one of these 3 questions would be great. Probably too late. Media really needs to ask better questions and need to be phrased much better. Almost as frustrating as watching 3 yards passes that were wide open kill you all day!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.