ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Men’s Basketball Hosted The Knighthood Showcase Scrimmage

Dylan is phenomenal. A first step much quicker than I expected. He got to the rim at will. He will lead the Big10 in assists. First team all Big 10? All American? It will be interesting to see if Pitino can press Dylan in the exhibition. I’m thinking not.
Ace is an inside force and will probably be a good defender and rebounder. His outside shot is a bit too flat for him to be a great shooter. I predict he’ll be 30% or less from 3.
Add Jeremiah and we have 3 guys who can get to the rim and finish. JMike is highly aggressive and can get to the rim despite his size. I think he was 5 for 6 from the line so maybe his shot is better? He plays awfully hard so will get good minutes.
PJ is a very good shooter with a quick release and is more athletic than anticipated. Wish he was taller so he could play the 4. He will get minutes.
Somerville is going to be a good college player. Excellent footwork. Is he big enough to be our 5 this year?
I would have loved to see Acuff because for me the jury is out on the rest of the team.
I’m not so confident we have what we need at the 4 and 5.
About the 4/5 spots: My hope is that by January Lathan will have the confidence and game experience that he (and Pike) will recognize situations in which he can take his defender consistently. He seems to have a high enough IQ to use this to open up the perimeter.

Reactions: Unionst
D. HARPER is way better going to his right. Ball handing on drives up the middle needs work. His kick out passes are serviceable just my observations.

D. HARPER is way better going to his right. Ball handing on drives up the middle needs work. His kick out passes are serviceable just my observations.

Everyone: He could be one of the best guards in the country.

This guy: Don't worry, I'll find a flaw.

God I love message boards. You might be correct, I just find this stuff funny. I mean this kid is a lefty, he can definitely go left.

Ogbole needs to hit the gym.

75431825007-ru-240928-a.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT