ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan and Rutgers will battle for 4th place next week

Michigan is a much better defensive team than Illinois and Purdue. It remains to be seen if this OL can match up with a DL of Michigan's caliber. It was pretty tough sledding against Purdue running the ball, and their defense wasn't all that great.
I'm not saying it's going to be easy but if the Stars lineup we could beat them. I would love to see Gio stretch their defense out by connecting with our receivers for 10 and 15 yard gains. Then you drop the hammer with Gus.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy but if the Stars lineup we could beat them. I would love to see Gio stretch their defense out by connecting with our receivers for 10 and 15 yard gains. Then you drop the hammer with Gus.
Stretching the defense with the pass and dropping the hammer with the run means blocking people consistently for an entire game. This OL, though improved, hasn't demonstrated that they can do that.

can you smell the upset?

Brady+Hoke+n19Uued0WMom.jpg
That's friggin hysterical. I think they were paying Hoke in the $2 to $3mil. dollar range plus incentives. So they get Hardouche for $9 mil. for the same record.

That's friggin hysterical. I think they were paying Hoke in the $2 to $3mil. dollar range plus incentives. So they get Hardouche for $9 mil. for the same record.
If you think that’s funny, look at Ash vs Flood. Don’ Let some stupid stats fool you.

Reactions: madchuck
I hate PSU more than life itself. If I woke one day and their institution vanished, I wouldn't shed a tear. ...for many many reasons.

I just hate Michigan because their fans and alumni believe they are an Ivy.

I have feeling Mich's D will hold us to zero and they put 27 on us. Ugh

"More than life itself" works better for "love" ...unless you're suicidal.

You need to talk, man?

"We," lol.

How is this obvious troll not banned yet.

Rutgers got the only thing Michigan wants and will never get. An invite to the Ivy League.

Do you really think Michigan would leave the B1G and the BTN money. It's the reason Rutgers is in the B1G. It's about the Money.

The transitive theory, which never is correct.
Purdue led Michigan 10-7 after the first half.
Michigan pulled away in the second half and won 28-10.
Purdue had 189 total yards of offense and 8 first downs. 30 yards rushing.

Run down of other Michigan Games:
Florida had 11 yards rushing against Michigan. Lost 33-17.

Cincinnati had 68 yards rushing. Two pick 6's and a safety, lost 36-14.

Air Force (mediocre team) had 190 yards rushing and 64 yards passing. Michigan won 29-13, but kicked 5 field goals and had one touchdown on a punt return. Only 2 offensive touchdowns.

Michigan State only had 252 total yards but won 14-10. 3 INTs by Michigan.

Indiana lost 27-20. 278 total yards, 80 yards rushing.

RU needs to find the Air Force playbook and gain close to 200 yards rushing with no turnovers.
RU has not demonstrated a passing attack. Maybe they have been saving it for Michigan and did not want Jim to have any film on our passing game? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All about the D cause the O isn't scoring. Hoping we kick a FG on our first OT play and our D blocks theirs....RU 3-0 OT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT