ADVERTISEMENT

Football Mohamed Jabbie in the Transfer Portal

For sentimental reasons, this one hurts.

Good luck Mo!
He played his heart out here. I think he may see better opportunity elsewhere for his last year of eligibility. Wish him the very best.

That said, was surprised to see his name in the portal before the Hayek brothers. I thought they could enter given lack of playing time to date.

He played his heart out here. I think he may see better opportunity elsewhere for his last year of eligibility. Wish him the very best.

That said, was surprised to see his name in the portal before the Hayek brothers. I thought they could enter given lack of playing time to date.

Mo has a better chance to have other options than either of the Hayek’s.

giphy.gif

One day the portal may hurt us in net. But for a team on the rise looking to flip the roster, we are huge beneficiaries.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
I thank Mo for his time here at Rutgers but when looking at his actual contributions other than special teams he was not a true difference maker.He was not his uncle . I have a good feeling Schiano would have liked him to stay for leadership but this was most likely Jabbie’s decision. Another ship is now available with two weeks to go to signing day.

Surprised, he may not have had alot of yards, but he did get time and we admittedly had huge passing game problems that could have kept him down in catches. He was not a burner but I think could be a respectable possession guy, and probably a kick butt safety. Wonder if a move was proposed and he's thinking no need to learn a new job and realizes only way to know if he's league material is get a ton of time at a smaller program? Best of luck, think this one hurts a bit on several levels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT