ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball MOMENT: Transfer Peter Kiss Is Ready To Make An Impact

Nick_LT

Redshirt
Jul 2, 2018
Hey y'all!

Here is my first project at TKR, a detailed look at transfer guard Peter Kiss. After sitting out a year due to transfer (previous Head Coach at QU was fired, so Kiss wanted to go somewhere he had a relationship with the Head Coach, like Rutgers).

Kiss started 20 of 31 games as a freshman and looked pretty good. There are some concerns about his 3pt shooting but after looking at the footage it looks like he just needs to iron out his shot selection.

What do you think? Are you excited to have him? Which clip was your favorite? Let me know!

Check out my story HERE or check out the Twitter link below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Nick, I enjoyed the video clips and analysis. I am really looking forward to what you can do during the season with respect to RU and our opponents both before and after games!

Thanks for the article!!!

Yea, I noticed Geo at times also fade away on his shot when he didn’t need to. He was in a little funk in the middle of the season. Probably the grind of a first Big Ten season. Hopefully, both Geo and Kiss are stronger and fitter this season and have their legs when we’re grinding through the season.

This is awesome!
That's more clips than I have ever seen in a single story in my life. Lots of effort went into that. Thanks!

Kiss looks like a steal. Yes its a highlight tape of sorts but he's making good plays against high quality competition as a frosh. Pretty impressive. Looks like he can really help us with quality depth at a minimum and maybe more.

Poor man’s Grayson Allen. I think he’ll see a lot of minutes this season and be the 6th man on the team

Thanks for the article!!!

Yea, I noticed Geo at times also fade away on his shot when he didn’t need to. He was in a little funk in the middle of the season. Probably the grind of a first Big Ten season. Hopefully, both Geo and Kiss are stronger and fitter this season and have their legs when we’re grinding through the season.
Geo was battling a nasty flu around that time and lost weight- not what a freshman needs in the B1G. Hopefully flu season isn't as bad this year.

Reactions: Scangg
I like to print out the articles but your including numerous twitter comments makes for a very long print out.

Awesome analysis.

Luckily for fans, these critiques were all done on available tape from Kiss's time at QU.

I am sure he is much improved now.

78 Would be sweet if his name was Peter Piss then it would be .....:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Almost lost it, thought the headline said “Peter Kiss to make transfer” or something lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT