ADVERTISEMENT

More RAC Sunday Run Highlights

KIss looks 2 steps faster. Both him and Geo look great. My prediction is that Peter ends up contributing a lot more than many think he will? I feel like a year of playing at BIg 10 speed will pay off. He does need to bang down his free throws.

Reactions: RedChucken123
KIss looks 2 steps faster. Both him and Geo look great. My prediction is that Peter ends up contributing a lot more than many think he will? I feel like a year of playing at BIg 10 speed will pay off. He does need to bang down his free throws.

I think Kiss was too tentative last year. He was either spot up for a 3 or pass. The fact that Pikiell said his goal was to work on his ball handling leads me to believe they want him to drive more if the opportunity is there....makes him more of an offensive threat to score in a variety of ways.

I think Kiss was too tentative last year. He was either spot up for a 3 or pass. The fact that Pikiell said his goal was to work on his ball handling leads me to believe they want him to drive more if the opportunity is there....makes him more of an offensive threat to score in a variety of ways.
Agreed. He's wasting that 40 inch vert if he can't attack the rim ever except on those phantom alley oops

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT